- As low as $243/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Music library
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 700 sq ft (65 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 700 square feet
This is a freshly opened, modren, comfortable, one-bedroom condo in a historic Downtown Charleston building in the heart of the hip Elliotborough Neighborhood. The building has been completely modernized and refurbished with an charming attention to detail and no expense spared. All new appliances and furnishings throughout the rental. A lot of attention to detail and appreciate went into the design and construction of this rental, separating it from other sterile remodels. You will not want to leave!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Patriots Point and Charleston Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating and other activities like wildlife walks.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- To get the best value, try shifting your family's Charleston area trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the best vacation home:
- Start by selecting a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Exquisitely Decorated Downtown Charmer has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before reserving your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you long to visit, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or may be applied to your contract.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- During check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book Exquisitely Decorated Downtown Charmer?Book Online Get Information Call: