- As low as $95/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Ideal for traveling professionals! This light-filled second-floor apartment is available for 30-nighttime minimum units. This studio is a private hideaway, tucked away from the main street. You must go up a spiral staircase to access the entry (see photos). There is a cavernous patio with a table for two where you can sit and appreciate your privacy.
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
This studio is a private hideaway tucked away from the main street. You must go up a narrow spiral staircase to access the entry (see photos). There is also a patio for you to savor your privacy.
Once inside, you will find the living area, modest kitchenette, a two top table for eating, and private petite wet-room en suite bathroom. The kitchenette includes a mini size refrigerator, toaster oven, microwave, dinnerware, basic cooks tools, and a stove top with two burners. There is no traditional oven or dishwasher.
There is a ladder like staircase up to the "sleeping loft" where we have a Casper Queen size bed. The staircase and sleeping loft are supplied in the listing photos. There is 1 off-street parking space included.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an painless to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
This is a private rental and guests have access to the entire space.
The property is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to completely embrace Charleston's unique appeal. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Brown's Court Bakery before exploring King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chez Nous, Chubby Fish, Bistronomy by Nico, and Vern's. Come experience all that our impressive city has to offer!
Charleston is a walking city! Uber is widely available. If guests do have a car, we provide ONE (1) off-street parking space. We suggest to bring an economy size car to help with getting around Charleston's narrow downtown streets.
Other Things to Note:
• Please note our strict cancellation policy
• Streaming device included as opposed to standard cable
• Please be considerate of our surrounding neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM
• 1 off-street parking space supplied at no additional cost
• No Smoking
• This is a legal accommodation zoned as a hotel by the City of Charleston
Interaction with Guests:
We are onsite and just a phone call away!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Charleston area rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning and choosing the bestvacation home:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Contemporary Open Loft Apartment Downtown has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before you book your home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you long to visit, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Upon check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles