- As low as $245/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1472 sq ft (137 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1472 square feet
IVY TERRACE, located just steps from world-class shopping and dining on King Street, makes the ideal "live like a local" month-long Charelston hideaway. Surrounded by delightful Charleston Single homes, this 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bath brick townhome SLEEPS 6 GUESTS and features loads of amenities plus generous off-street parking. With a entryway that steps directly in from Charleston's famed Queen Street, you're greeted with the bright open main floor living living space with combined great room and a compact, well-appointed kitchen plus stack washer/dryer. Professionally decorated interiors reflect Charleston's classic styling, and French doors open out to a private rear courtyard, ideal for appreciating a cup of coffee or glass of wine.
Upstairs, the master bedroom includes a QUEEN BED and ensuite bath highlighted by a claw foot tub and entirely refreshed to include step-in luxury shower and travertine floors. With two additional bedrooms, each with a DOUBLE BED and both sharing an updated hall bathroom, the home provides ample accommodations for up to 6 guests.
With its location along Queen Street, this peaceful townhouse encompasses the appeal and convenience of Harleston Village living that is ideal for a "walk everywhere" vacation. From IVY TERRACE you can walk to Colonial Lake, or close by King Street, home to Charleston's best boutique shopping and dining, to Battery Park overlooking Charleston Harbor or to the acclaimed Husk restaurant just down the street.
Two umbrellas are supplied for your convenience to use throughout your stay.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be included by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll savor high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$150 Non-returnable Pet Fee/pet (max. two dogs allowed, HOA restricts dogs to 25lbs or less), $50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Patriots Point and Gibbes Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to book the best vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the best value, consider shifting your trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer great weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have coupons for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Enchanting Townhome in the Harleston Village, Parking Included has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before reserving the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what is best for your trip.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Note any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if damages are assessed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a great time? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.1 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.3 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.4 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.4 miles
- City Market - 0.4 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.3 miles
Ready to book Enchanting Townhome in the Harleston Village, Parking Included?Book Online Get Information Call: