About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1472 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
IVY TERRACE, located just steps from world-class shopping and dining on King Street, makes the ideal "live like a local" month-long Charelston hideaway. Surrounded by extravagant Charleston Single homes, this 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bath brick townhome SLEEPS 6 GUESTS and features loads of amenities plus generous off-street parking. With a entryway that steps directly in from Charleston's famed Queen Street, you're greeted with the bright open main floor living living space with combined great room and a compact, well-appointed kitchen plus stack washer/dryer. Professionally decorated interiors reflect Charleston's classic styling, and French doors open out to a private rear courtyard, ideal for appreciating a cup of coffee or glass of wine.
Upstairs, the master bedroom includes a QUEEN BED and ensuite bath highlighted by a claw foot tub and entirely refreshed to include step-in luxury shower and travertine floors. With two additional bedrooms, each with a DOUBLE BED and both sharing an updated hall bathroom, the home provides ample accommodations for up to 6 guests.
With its location along Queen Street, this peaceful townhouse encompasses the appeal and convenience of Harleston Village living that is ideal for a "walk everywhere" vacation. From IVY TERRACE you can walk to Colonial Lake, or close by King Street, home to Charleston's best boutique shopping and dining, to Battery Park overlooking Charleston Harbor or to the acclaimed Husk restaurant just down the street.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be supplied by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll appreciate high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$150 Non-returnable Pet Fee/pet (max. two dogs allowed, HOA restricts dogs to 25lbs or less), $50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Unitarian Church and The Governor's House Inn are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Rainbow Market Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Booking the best vacation home experience:
When to visit Charleston & When to book:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the best rental for your budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- The sooner you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Some owners offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Enchanting Townhome in the Harleston Village, Parking Included has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before you book the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges applied to your invoice.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your stay, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. message the rental manager immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.1 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.3 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.4 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.4 miles