- As low as $228/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1472 sq ft (137 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1472 square feet
IVY TERRACE, located just steps from world-class shopping and dining on King Street, makes the ideal "live like a local" month-long Charelston hideaway. Surrounded by handsome Charleston Single homes, this 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bath brick townhome SLEEPS 6 GUESTS and features loads of amenities plus generous off-street parking. With a entry that steps directly in from Charleston's famed Queen Street, you're greeted with the bright open main floor living living space with combined great room and a compact, well-appointed kitchen plus stack washer/dryer. Professionally decorated interiors reflect Charleston's classic styling, and French doors open out to a private rear courtyard, ideal for appreciating a cup of coffee or glass of wine.
Upstairs, the primary suite includes a QUEEN BED and ensuite bath highlighted by a claw foot tub and entirely modernized to include step-in luxury shower and travertine floors. With two additional bedrooms, each with a DOUBLE BED and both sharing an refreshed hall bathroom, the home provides ample accommodations for up to 6 guests.
With its location along Queen Street, this peaceful townhouse encompasses the appeal and convenience of Harleston Village living that is ideal for a "walk everywhere" vacation. From IVY TERRACE you can walk to Colonial Lake, or close by King Street, home to Charleston's best boutique shopping and dining, to Battery Park overlooking Charleston Harbor or to the acclaimed Husk restaurant just down the street.
Two umbrellas are included for your convenience to use throughout your stay.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be supplied by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll appreciate high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$150 Non-returnable Pet Fee/pet (max. two dogs allowed, HOA restricts dogs to 25lbs or less), $50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. The Riviera Theater and Gibbes Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks to get the very best vacation home experience:
Get the best value:
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To book the best vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for local tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Begin by choosing the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Enchanting Townhome in the Harleston Village, Parking Included has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available online. Otherwise, reach out to the host before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what is right for your family.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
During your stay:
- Add the host's information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to compel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.1 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.3 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.4 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.4 miles