- As low as $89/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Ideal for traveling professionals! This light-filled ground-floor apartment is available for 30-nighttime minimum units. The property is located in the Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood, just one block from King Street. Located at the back of the property away from the hustle and bustle of the downtown streets, but close enough to walk to everything!
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
This studio is a private hideaway tucked away from the main street. The kitchenette includes a full size refrigerator, toaster oven, microwave, dinnerware, basic cooking tools, and a stove top with two burners. There is no traditional oven or dishwasher. The private bathroom is right off of the bedroom. There is 1 off-street parking space supplied. Our parking spaces have a car restriction of 8 feet wide, and 18 feet long.
Vacation Rental By Owner is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs.
What you get for this premium: You get an painless to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from Vacation Rental By Owner that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use Vacation Rental By Owner when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
This is a private rental and guests have access to the entire space.
The property is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique appeal. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Brown's Court Bakery before exploring King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chez Nous, Chubby Fish, Bistronomy by Nico, and Vern's. Come experience all that our charming city has to offer!
Charleston is a walking city! Uber is widely available. If guests do have a car, we provide ONE (1) off-street parking space. We suggest to bring an economy size car to help with getting around Charleston's narrow downtown streets.
Other Things to Note:
• Please note our strict cancellation policy
• Streaming device supplied as opposed to standard cable
• Please be considerate of our surrounding neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM
• 1 off-street parking space included at no additional cost. Additional cars must be parked in the nearest parking garage. Our parking spaces have a car restriction of 8 feet wide, and 18 feet long. If you feel that the parking space is too tight for your car, you will need to park in the nearest parking garage.
• No Smoking
• This is a legal accommodation zoned as a hotel by the City of Charleston
Interaction with Guests:
We are onsite and just a phone call away!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
When to book a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- Book your Charleston area rental in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- To start, have your family agree to date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Private & Peaceful Downtown Apartment has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property manager before you book the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect for any problem areas during check in. text the property manager immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great reviews to propel more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles