- As low as $94/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Ideal for traveling professionals! This light-filled ground-floor apartment is available for 30-nighttime minimum units. The property is located in the Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood, just one block from King Street. Located at the back of the property away from the hustle and bustle of the downtown streets, but close enough to walk to everything!
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
This studio is a private hideaway tucked away from the main street. The kitchenette includes a full size refrigerator, toaster oven, microwave, dinnerware, basic cooking tools, and a stove top with two burners. There is no traditional oven or dishwasher. The private bathroom is right off of the bedroom. There is 1 off-street parking space included. Our parking spaces have a car restriction of 8 feet wide, and 18 feet long.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs.
What you get for this premium: You get an simple to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
This is a private rental and guests have access to the entire space.
The property is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique appeal. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Brown's Court Bakery before exploring King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chez Nous, Chubby Fish, Bistronomy by Nico, and Vern's. Come experience all that our pretty city has to offer!
Charleston is a walking city! Uber is widely available. If guests do have a car, we provide ONE (1) off-street parking space. We suggest to bring an economy size car to help with getting around Charleston's narrow downtown streets.
Other Things to Note:
• Please note our strict cancellation policy
• Streaming device supplied as opposed to standard cable
• Please be considerate of our surrounding neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM
• 1 off-street parking space supplied at no additional cost. Additional cars must be parked in the nearest parking garage. Our parking spaces have a car restriction of 8 feet wide, and 18 feet long. If you feel that the parking space is too tight for your car, you will need to park in the nearest parking garage.
• No Smoking
• This is a legal accommodation zoned as a hotel by the City of Charleston
Interaction with Guests:
We are onsite and just a phone call away!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect rental experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by having your group select the best dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Private & Peaceful Downtown Apartment has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking websites. If not, reach out to the host before reserving the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is right for your vacation.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you long to visit, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles