- As low as $194/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
335 C Sea Cabin
Have you been searching for an oceanfront condo in Isle of Palms that's just the right size, with all the amenities you could want for a beach vacation? Well, you've found it in 335 C Sea Cabin, a pretty third-floor condo at the Sea Condominiums, with spectacular vistas of the Atlantic Ocean. This condo has been freshly modernized in January 2021, and includes modern wood-plank style floor, new appliances and new kitchen, new bathroom vanity, and fresh beach-inspired décor. Further updates were done in January 2022, including a new queen bed, an interior paint job, refreshed fans and décor!
Things to know prior to booking your stay:
• The Sea Cabin buildings do not have an elevator. Stairs are used to access all units, including some stairs to the 1st floor.
• Full Disclosure: There are modest bunk beds constructed into the hallway – they are adored by kids and even ideal for some modest adults. They're also a great place to use for additional storage if not being used for sleeping! They measure 24”x72.5” compared to standard twin size of 38”x75”.
• All units are 500 sq. ft. – they most comfortably accommodate 2 adult guests with smaller kids. But while they are smaller, they are still 2x the size of most hotel rooms and include a entirely functional kitchen!
• Please carefully review all photos including the aerial photo that shows the layout of the condo complex to get an idea of where you'll be staying.
• Washers and Dryers are located next to the pool on the oceanfront; they are coin operated at $2 per load!
• Parking notes: Each unit is given 1 parking pass during peak season (June 1 – August 1). One additional pass may be requested during the off season.
• The community pool is not heated and is usually open yearly from April 1 to October 1 depending on the weather.
• No smoking. A $500 dollar fine will be issued in order to professionally get rid of the odor.
• No family pets on site per condo regime and condo owner. No exception unless ADA documentation is supplied prior to your arrival. A $500 dollar fine will be issued if pet(s) are found on site without proper documentation.
• This property is managed by Carroll Realty, located on the island just 1.5 miles from the condo should you need anything during your stay!
Enter the home to find a colorful welcome hallway with two bunk beds constructed into the side of the wall. A comfortable place for the kids to cuddle up, it's a great solution for any group needing additional sleeping accommodations!
Continue and you'll pass the bathroom, which has a beachy shower curtain and sleek new vanity, with pops of summery colors.
The handsome kitchen was just redone, and features high-quality stainless steel appliances, smooth countertops, and a backsplash that goes ideally with the tone of the home. An island offers additional counter space and two bar stools, while an adorable compact retro dining set can seat two. Coffee lovers will find a coffee maker for early mornings, and the kitchen itself is completely equipped, accepting you to comfortably make your own snacks and meals. Pack a picnic lunch to take to the beach or take a break at home during the afternoon for a bite before heading back to the beach. With such a great location, you'll find you can conveniently get back and forth from the condo to all the top things to do on the Isle!
The living area features a cozy couch, plush chair, and a sizable flat screen TV. Kick back and relax with cable access or connect your devices to the Wi-Fi and browse your favorite apps and websites. The TV also has an Amazon Firestick, so you can stream your favorite shows.
Sliding glass doors lead to the ocean-facing balcony, which is furnished with a high-top bistro set. Soak up the ocean vistas any time of the day or nighttime and savor your meals alfresco with a sunset over the Atlantic.
Back inside, you'll find the bedroom, which features a queen-size bed and a gorgeous wall, with a surf-inspired comforter that sets the beachy tone for your hideaway. With a flat screen TV and ceiling fan, this space is all you could want after a long day of adventures on Isle of Palms!
The Sea Cabins are 500 square feet and share a Community Pool, Laundry Facility in the pool home, and have access to a Private Fishing Pier. Located right on Ocean Blvd, this is a Great Location to be within walking distance to marvelous well-known Local Eateries, Shopping, and the County Park!
Come appreciate a calming stay in a charmingly decorated unit which contains a queen bed in the bedroom, queen pull-out couch bed and two wall bunk beds in the hallway that kids adore. Two TVs are supplied, and the living room has a Firestick so you can access your own Netflix, Hulu, and other streaming accounts. Ceiling fans in bedroom and living area. Wireless Internet is available.
The Sea Cabin Condominiums are comprised of a three building complex where all units have private balconies overlooking the beach. The complex has a huge pool and a kiddie pool. Try your luck at fishing from the 1000-foot fishing pier that is only accessible by condominium owners and guests, or enjoy a relaxing walk on the pier over the breaking waves.
Bicycle, water sport and beach umbrella units are available close by. Shopping, dining, nightly entertainment, grocery store, and post office are a short walk from the complex.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a 'starter set' of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath and dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 1 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 21 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $500 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Isle of Palms vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, change your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on local shops and restaurants.
How to choose the best rental home in Isle of Palms:
- Select your vacation week and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. *MODERN* Oceanfront 3rd Floor Condo w/Amazing Ocean View! Pool & Pier Access! Great Location on IOP! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the host before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many problems.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your visit, make note of any problem areas during arrival. message the host right away to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.