- As low as $333/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Well-appointed and pet friendly ($200 non returnable fee) beach home, roughly 1.5 blocks from the nearest beach access in Isle of Palms. Located on a huge corner lot, and featuring a modest fenced indoor/outdoor space ideal for your dog. Guests will be sure to appreciate the enormous screened porch and modernized kitchen and baths (2019).
This appealing beach home is designed for family and friends to savor one another's company, while unwinding from the surf and sand. Unwind with a drink on the screened porch, rinse off underneath the hold/cold outdoor shower, enjoy a meal on the patio, or play some cards in one of the two living spaces. The owners understand that your dog is an extension of the family, and have their comfort in mind too! They encourage you to use the fenced outdoor space with attached doggy door leading to a fenced area within the garage (please inspect the fenced area first to ensure the space is suitable for holding your dog).
All three bedrooms, two full baths, and the two living spaces are all located on the same elevated level. Each living space is host to a Intelligent flat-screen TV with streaming capabilities. While there is no cable TV package available, guests are welcome to log onto their individual streaming accounts to enjoy their favorite shows and movies. The garage and beach gear storage area can be accessed from a stairwell within the interior of the home, as well as from the front and back of the home. Making it very convenient when moving your dog in and out of the home. Dogs are welcome for a $200 non returnable pet fee. WIFI and Linens Supplied.
Car Capacity: 3
First Floor (Ground):
Off street parking
Outdoor hot/cold shower
Concrete patio with Gas grille and picnic table
Garage with parking for one car and fenced dog space
Den with Intelligent flat-screen TV (streaming capabilities only, no cable)
Living room with Intelligent flat-screen TV (streaming capabilities only, no cable) and queen sized pull out couch
Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
Two full baths
Bedroom 1: King Bed; Full bath (standup shower) accessible from hall (shared with Bedroom 2)
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed; washer and dryer inside bedroom; Full bath (standup shower) accessible from hall (shared with Bedroom 1
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed; Full bath (shower/tub combo) accessible from hall
*This is a Saturday – Saturday rental from 6/1/24 to 8/17/24; 3 nighttime minimum in offseason.*
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena. Sailing, surfing/body boarding, and fishing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Getting the best Isle of Palms vacation home experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To find the best value, try shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by having your family agree to a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Updated Pet friendly beach home, large screened porch, walk to beach! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property owner before you book the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.