- As low as $182/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Well-appointed and pet friendly ($200 non returnable fee) beach home, roughly 1.5 blocks from the nearest beach access in Isle of Palms. Located on a sizable corner lot, and featuring a modest fenced indoor/outdoor space ideal for your dog. Guests will be sure to savor the huge screened porch and remodeled kitchen and baths (2019).
This striking beach home is designed for family and friends to appreciate one another's company, while unwinding from the surf and sand. Unwind with a drink on the screened porch, rinse off underneath the hold/cold outdoor shower, enjoy a meal on the patio, or play some cards in one of the two living spaces. The owners understand that your dog is an extension of the family, and have their comfort in mind too! They encourage you to use the fenced outdoor space with attached doggy door leading to a fenced area within the garage (please inspect the fenced area first to ensure the space is suitable for holding your dog).
All three bedrooms, two full baths, and the two living spaces are all located on the same elevated level. Each living space is host to a Intelligent flat-screen TV with streaming capabilities. While there is no cable TV package available, guests are welcome to log onto their individual streaming accounts to enjoy their favorite shows and movies. The garage and beach gear storage area can be accessed from a stairwell within the interior of the home, as well as from the front and back of the home. Making it very convenient when moving your dog in and out of the home. Dogs are welcome for a $200 non returnable pet fee. WIFI and Linens Supplied.
Car Capacity: 3
First Floor (Ground):
Off street parking
Outdoor hot/cold shower
Concrete patio with Gas grille and picnic table
Garage with parking for one car and fenced dog space
Den with Intelligent flat-screen TV (streaming capabilities only, no cable)
Living room with Intelligent flat-screen TV (streaming capabilities only, no cable) and queen sized pull out couch
Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
Two full baths
Bedroom 1: King Bed; Full bath (standup shower) accessible from hall (shared with Bedroom 2)
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed; washer and dryer inside bedroom; Full bath (standup shower) accessible from hall (shared with Bedroom 1
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed; Full bath (shower/tub combo) accessible from hall
*This is a Saturday – Saturday rental from 6/3/23 to 8/18/23; 3 nighttime minimum in offseason.*
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena. Sailing, surfing/body boarding, and fishing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Finding the best vacation rental experience:
When to visit Isle of Palms & When to reserve a Charleston area rental home:
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing the perfect rental home in Isle of Palms:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Updated Pet friendly beach home, large screened porch, walk to beach! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property manager before you book your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is bringing pets, search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
Advice for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your visit, record any problem areas upon check in. message the rental manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.