- As low as $295/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Well-appointed and pet friendly ($200 non returnable fee) beach home, roughly 1.5 blocks from the nearest beach access in Isle of Palms. Located on a sizable corner lot, and featuring a modest fenced indoor/outdoor space ideal for your dog. Guests will be sure to appreciate the huge screened porch and refreshed kitchen and baths (2019).
This beautiful beach home is designed for family and friends to savor one another's company, while unwinding from the surf and sand. Unwind with a drink on the screened porch, rinse off underneath the hold/cold outdoor shower, enjoy a meal on the patio, or play some cards in one of the two living spaces. The owners understand that your dog is an extension of the family, and have their comfort in mind too! They encourage you to use the fenced outdoor space with attached doggy door leading to a fenced area within the garage (please inspect the fenced area first to ensure the space is suitable for holding your dog).
All three bedrooms, two full baths, and the two living spaces are all located on the same elevated level. Each living space is host to a Intelligent flat-screen TV with streaming capabilities. While there is no cable TV package available, guests are welcome to log onto their individual streaming accounts to enjoy their favorite shows and movies. The garage and beach gear storage area can be accessed from a stairwell within the interior of the home, as well as from the front and back of the home. Making it very convenient when moving your dog in and out of the home. Dogs are welcome for a $200 non returnable pet fee. WIFI and Linens Supplied.
Car Capacity: 3
First Floor (Ground):
Off street parking
Outdoor hot/cold shower
Concrete patio with Gas grille and picnic table
Garage with parking for one car and fenced dog space
Den with Intelligent flat-screen TV (streaming capabilities only, no cable)
Living room with Intelligent flat-screen TV (streaming capabilities only, no cable) and queen sized pull out couch
Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
Two full baths
Bedroom 1: King Bed; Full bath (standup shower) accessible from hall (shared with Bedroom 2)
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed; washer and dryer inside bedroom; Full bath (standup shower) accessible from hall (shared with Bedroom 1
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed; Full bath (shower/tub combo) accessible from hall
*This is a Saturday – Saturday rental from 6/3/23 to 8/18/23; 3 nighttime minimum in offseason.*
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena. With sailing, surfing/body boarding, and fishing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
How to find the best rental home experience:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, change your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning and picking the perfectvacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Updated Pet friendly beach home, large screened porch, walk to beach! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often available online. If not, email the property owner before you book your rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Get information on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Have a great stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 2.6 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 3.3 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 3.4 miles
- I'on Village Mt. Pleasant, SC - 4.8 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.9 miles
Ready to book Updated Pet friendly beach home, large screened porch, walk to beach!?Book Online Get Information Call: