- As low as $253/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Well-appointed and pet friendly ($200 non returnable fee) beach home, roughly 1.5 blocks from the nearest beach access in Isle of Palms. Located on a enormous corner lot, and featuring a modest fenced indoor/outdoor space ideal for your dog. Guests will be sure to savor the sizable screened porch and modernized kitchen and baths (2019).
This appealing beach home is designed for family and friends to appreciate one another's company, while unwinding from the surf and sand. Unwind with a drink on the screened porch, rinse off underneath the hold/cold outdoor shower, enjoy a meal on the patio, or play some cards in one of the two living spaces. The owners understand that your dog is an extension of the family, and have their comfort in mind too! They encourage you to use the fenced outdoor space with attached doggy door leading to a fenced area within the garage (please inspect the fenced area first to ensure the space is suitable for holding your dog).
All three bedrooms, two full baths, and the two living spaces are all located on the same elevated level. Each living space is host to a Intelligent flat-screen TV with streaming capabilities. While there is no cable TV package available, guests are welcome to log onto their individual streaming accounts to enjoy their favorite shows and movies. The garage and beach gear storage area can be accessed from a stairwell within the interior of the home, as well as from the front and back of the home. Making it very convenient when moving your dog in and out of the home. Dogs are welcome for a $200 non returnable pet fee. WIFI and Linens Included.
Car Capacity: 3
First Floor (Ground):
Off street parking
Outdoor hot/cold shower
Concrete patio with Gas grille and picnic table
Garage with parking for one car and fenced dog space
Den with Intelligent flat-screen TV (streaming capabilities only, no cable)
Living room with Intelligent flat-screen TV (streaming capabilities only, no cable) and queen sized pull out couch
Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
Two full baths
Bedroom 1: King Bed; Full bath (standup shower) accessible from hall
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed; washer and dryer inside bedroom; Full bath (standup shower) accessible from hall
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed; Full bath (shower/tub combo) accessible from hall
*This is a Saturday – Saturday rental from 6/4/22 to 8/20/22; 3 nighttime minimum in offseason.*
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is by the sea. Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. With sailing, surfing/body boarding, and fishing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Charleston area vacation rental booking tips:
When to book a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Isle of Palms. To find the best value, shift your family's Charleston area vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Make a plan and choose the best Charleston area rental home:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Updated Pet friendly beach home, large screened porch, walk to beach! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before you book the property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or applied to your invoice.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.