- As low as $83/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Ideal for Nurses, Doctors and Professionals. Airy, light filled studio apartment available for 30 nighttime minimum stays. This apartment has its own private entrance and is located in downtown Charleston. The building was completely remodeled in 2015 and showcases modern design & decor. There is one private off-street parking space supplied at no added cost. Park your car and walk everywhere. Great location with fast access to surrounding areas.
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
The studio features a Queen size bed, comfortable sitting area, and a peaceful workspace. The en-suite bathroom features a sizable tiled shower. The kitchenette includes a mini refrigerator, microwave, two burner cooktop, and kitchen essentials for light cooking. Note that all 4 units have their own private entrance with keypad locks.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an simple to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
Guests have access to their private apartment and shared back patio.
The property is located in one of the most vibrant downtown Charleston neighborhoods. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. You'll have a wide selection of walkable coffee stores and restaurant options. A few of our favorites include Daps Breakfast & Imbibe (0.2 mile), Chasing Sage (0.4 mile), and Little Line Kitchen & Provisions (0.2 mile). For our traveling medical professionals, MUSC is a quick 10 min. walk. Come experience all that our beautiful city has to offer!
One off-street parking space is supplied if guests have a car. If not, Uber & Lyft are readily available in the area. Your best bet is to park your car, and walk, bicycle, or take an Uber or Lyft (5 min. ride to anywhere else downtown).
Other Things to Note:
Please note the following:
All 4 units have their own entrance with keypad locks
Wi-fi is supplied
Intelligent TV included (no standard cable)
30 day minimum
Weekly/bi-weekly/and on demand cleaning available for an additional fee
Two security cameras (front of building & parking lot)
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Johnson Hagood Memorial Stadium reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Charleston vacation rental experience:
Find your best deal:
- Summer time is high season in Charleston. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is an excellent way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Calm & Bright Apartment Downtown has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or applied to your contract.
More tips for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to drive future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.6 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 1.0 miles