- As low as $160/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Have an memorable beach vacation when you stay at this extraordinary one-bedroom, one-bathroom 1st floor condo that sits right alongside the shore! This condo is a part of the Sea Cabins Condominiums and features access to community amenities such as the sizable pool and private fishing pier, great for sunset walks and taking in the vistas of the Atlantic. When you stay in this property, you'll have all the amenities you could want for an intimate beach escape!
Things to know prior to booking your stay:
• The Sea Cabin buildings do not have an elevator. Stairs are used to access all units, including some stairs to the 1st floor.
• Full Disclosure: There are modest bunk beds constructed into the hallway – they are appreciated by kids and even ideal for some modest adults. They're also a great place to use for additional storage if not
being used for sleeping! They measure 24”x72.5” compared to standard twin size of 38”x75”.
• All units are 500 sq. ft. – they most comfortably accommodate 2 adult guests with smaller kids. But while they are smaller, they are still 2x the size of most hotel rooms and include a completely
• 1st floor condos offer peeks of the ocean from the private balcony! 2nd and 3rd floor offer the best direct vistas of the Atlantic Ocean!
• Please carefully review all photos including the aerial photo that shows the layout of the condo complex to get an idea of where you'll be staying.
• Washers and Dryers are located next to the pool on the oceanfront; they are coin operated at $3 per load!
• Parking notes: Each unit is given 1 parking pass during peak season (June 1 – August 1). One additional pass may be requested during the off season.
• The community pool is not heated and is usually open yearly from April 1 to October 1 depending on the weather.
• No smoking. A $500 dollar fine will be issued in order to professionally get rid of the odor.
• No family pets on site per condo regime and condo owner. No exception unless ADA documentation is supplied prior to your arrival. A $500 dollar fine will be issued if pet(s) are found on site without
• This property is managed by Carroll Realty, located on the island just 1.5 miles from the condo should you need anything during your stay!
One of the best things about this property is the creative additional sleeping space it offers, which you'll notice right when you walk into the door. In the entry hallway you'll find two comfortable twin-sized Murphy beds that fold out from the wall - this was a big investment that a lot of other units do not offer. It gives your group additional sleeping space—the kids really appreciate the bunk beds but an adult can sleep on them as well since they are full size compared to the much smaller, older style bunk beds that most other Sea Cabins have. The area also closes off for privacy, giving you the benefit of having an additional room-like area!
From the entryway you can continue onto the open concept kitchen and living area. Bright floor and cabinetry offer beach-like feel, along with accents of nautical décor and color palettes. The kitchen is entirely equipped and offers everything you'd need to make your own meals at home, or snacks to take out to the beach! Coffee lovers will be thrilled by the Keurig in the kitchen, and a breakfast bar offers two stools for dining.
The kitchen area transitions to the living space, where you'll find a cushy couch and 2 chairs offering other seats where you can relax and appreciate the flat-screen TV, which has cable access for when you want to relax and watch something. Free Wi-Fi gives you the ease of internet access whenever you'd like. When you want a bit of the outdoor air, you can journey onto the balcony from here, which offers a appealing sitting area where you can sit and take in the oceanside ambiance. Inside, you'll find the bedroom, furnished with a queen bed, offering a flat-screen TV and a full bath.
The benefits of this condo don't end at the doorstep! When you stay here, you'll be within walking distance of the heart of town, where you can find shopping, local eateries, and beach classics like ice cream stores, bicycle units, and beach gear units. This location is also within walking distance of local nightlife and oceanside bars. Combine all that with the fact this property is only a walk from the lifeguarded beach and county park, and you have a ideal Isle of Palms vacation rental!
Bicycle, water sport and beach umbrella units are available close by. Shopping, dining, nightly entertainment, and post office are a short walk from the complex.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a 'starter set' of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath and dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
The Sea Cabin Condominiums share a Community Pool including a kiddie pool, Coin Laundry Facility, and have access to a Private Fishing Pier! These condos are each 500 square feet and are comprised of a three-building complex where all units have private balconies overlooking the beach and Atlantic Ocean. This is also the only lifeguarded area on the island = comfort in safety!
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 1 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 21 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $500 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Isle of Palms rental booking tips and tricks:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the perfect vacation home in the Charleston area area:
- To start, have your family decide on trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. *2023 Remodel!*Fantastic Oceanfront Condo! Pool & Fishing Pier Access! Located in the Heart of IOP! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available online. Otherwise, email or call the host before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.