- As low as $214/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Located on Line Street just a few blocks away from the action of King and Spring where you can appreciate some of Charleston's best local dining. Check out our guidebook for some personal favorites!
The unit is located on the second floor of a modest commercial building. There are 4 total units in the building: 2 ground floor commercial units, and 2 second floor apartments.
Apartment comes completely equipped with outdoor patio, linens, towels, blankets, 1 queen size bed, and 1 queen size pull out couch. The outdoor patio is located on the ground level behind the building.
Included with your reservation is ONE spot in our parking lot.
This fabulous cultural city also offers galleries, museums, handsome churches, carriage tours, great shopping, and the beach is just mins. away. When renting a car we suggest reserving an economy size for parking purposes.
Uber works great to get around the city. Most attractions are within a short walk/drive of the property.
Household items/appliances include microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator, toaster, oven, hairdryer, iron and board, dishes, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, shampoo, conditioner, soap, W/D, and laundry detergent.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Summer is the most expensive season in Charleston. To book the most suitable rental within your budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants.
- Some owners offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the best rental home:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Charming Getaway! 1 BR Sleeps up to 4 has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property owner before reserving your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. text the rental manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Charming Getaway! 1 BR Sleeps up to 4?Book Online Get Information Call: