- As low as $217/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Located on Line Street just a few blocks away from the action of King and Spring where you can savor some of Charleston's best local dining. Check out our guidebook for some personal favorites!
The unit is located on the second floor of a modest commercial building. There are 4 total units in the building: 2 ground floor commercial units, and 2 second floor apartments.
Apartment comes completely equipped with outdoor patio, linens, towels, blankets, 1 queen size bed, and 1 queen size pull out couch. The outdoor patio is located on the ground level behind the building.
Included with your reservation is ONE spot in our parking lot.
This marvelous cultural city also offers galleries, museums, pretty churches, carriage tours, great shopping, and the beach is just mins. away. When renting a car we suggest reserving an economy size for parking purposes.
Uber works great to get around the city. Most attractions are within a short walk/drive of the property.
Household items/appliances include microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator, toaster, oven, hairdryer, iron and board, dishes, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, shampoo, conditioner, soap, W/D, and laundry detergent.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to find the best rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Charming Getaway! 1 BR Sleeps up to 4 has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If not, email the property owner before you reserve the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Request details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. Speak to the host immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles