- As low as $157/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Bed & breakfast
The Inn at 257 is located in the handsome Elliotborough neighborhood. You will be FOUR short blocks from King Street. We recommend you leave your car parked in our lot and savor the city on foot, bicycle, or the ever convenient Uber and Lyft.
PLEASE ZOOM IN ON MAP TO CHECK LOCATION PRIOR TO BOOKING!
THIS SUITE IS BEST FOR A SHORT STAY!
***Suite with own private entrance and contactless check in***
There is a microwave and mini refrigerator supplied in this suite.
If you've never used a wet room before, you're in for a treat! The sleek and modern bathroom has teak mats so you can comfortably use the open space at all times.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover surcharges & booking costs.
What you get for this premium: You get an simple to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our home available on this site.
Guests will have access to off street parking and a bedroom with private ensuite bathroom.
Rent a bicycle, walk, or even take short uber rides to all the attractions Charleston has to offer.
Other Things to Note:
This is a legal short term rental licensed by the City of Charleston #OP2021-02303. Stay with tranquility of mind.
Interaction with Guests:
I live in the main part of the home and will be onsite to answer any questions you might have during your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this bed & breakfast is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental home tips and tricks:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in Charleston. Reserve your Charleston area vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your search:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Cozy Suite in Downtown Charleston has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before you reserve your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you crave, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Make a record of any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to compel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles