- As low as $156/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 2
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The Inn at 257 is located in the striking Elliotborough neighborhood. You will be FOUR short blocks from King Street. We recommend you leave your car parked in our lot and appreciate the city on foot, bicycle, or the ever convenient Uber and Lyft.
PLEASE ZOOM IN ON MAP TO CHECK LOCATION PRIOR TO BOOKING!
THIS SUITE IS BEST FOR A SHORT STAY!
***Suite with own private entrance and contactless check in***
There is a microwave and mini refrigerator included in this suite.
If you've never used a wet room before, you're in for a treat! The sleek and modern bathroom has teak mats so you can comfortably use the open space at all times.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover surcharges & booking costs.
What you get for this premium: You get an painless to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our home available on this site.
Guests will have access to off street parking and a bedroom with private ensuite bathroom.
I live in the main part of the home and will be onsite to answer any questions you might have during your stay.
Rent a bicycle, walk, or even take short uber rides to all the attractions Charleston has to offer.
This is a legal short term rental licensed by the City of Charleston #OP2021-02303. Stay with tranquility of mind.
- •Noise is to be kept to a minimum after 10 PM. If this rule is violated guests will be immediately ejected. •Please note the check-in time (4 PM) and check-out time (11 AM). •No smoking inside the home. An additional cleaning fee to remove odor will be applied. •I am fortunate to be able to provide off-street parking for guests. •Parties and/or events are NOT allowed. If this rule is violated guests will be immediately ejected. •No family pets allowed. •Any damage will result in loss of security deposit. •Above all, please treat my home with respect.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area rental booking tips:
Get the best rental value:
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the best vacation rental:
- Begin by selecting the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Suite 2 · Cozy Suite in Downtown Charleston has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve your home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs applied to your contract.
Have a great stay:
- Get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- During arrival, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to stimulate more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.3 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book Suite 2 · Cozy Suite in Downtown Charleston?Book Online Get Information Call: