- As low as $209/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1000 square feet
Just one block away from upper King Street, the epicenter of the city's acclaimed restaurant and nightlife district. Appreciate some of Charleston's best local dining all within one block of this rental! Come experience Charleston's southern hospitality. Unwind on the private porch with a glass of wine. Equipped with 1 off-street parking space!
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
This rental is a two story apartment and a really serene and calming space.
On the first floor there is a cavernous kitchen and living area with pull out couch (queen size). The kitchen includes a full size refrigerator, toaster oven, microwave, dishwasher, pots & pans, dinnerware, basic cooks tools, and full size range. There is a dining table for two but no formal dining area.
Savor the relaxing natural light on the second floor and sleep comfortably in the fluffy king size bed.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an simple to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
This is a completely private rental and guests have access to the entire space.
The property is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique appeal. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Brown's Court Bakery before exploring King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chez Nous, Chubby Fish, Bistronomy by Nico, and Vern's. Come experience all that our striking city has to offer!
Charleston is a walking city! Uber is widely available. If guests do have a car, we provide ONE (1) off-street parking space. We suggest to bring an economy size car to help with getting around Charleston's narrow downtown streets.
Other Things to Note:
• Please note our strict cancellation policy
• Streaming device included as opposed to standard cable
• Please be considerate of our surrounding neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM
• 1 off-street parking space supplied at no additional cost. Additional cars must be parked in the nearest parking garage. Our parking spaces have a car restriction of 6.5 feet wide, and 16.5 feet long. If you feel that the parking space is too tight for your car, you will need to park in the nearest parking garage.
•Tesla and EV charger located close by for guest use
• No Smoking
City of Charleston Certificate of Operation OP2022-02607
Interaction with Guests:
We are onsite and just a phone call away
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is a great way to save on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- Some owners offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the perfect rental home:
- First, have your group select trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Beautiful Renovated Apartment One Block from King! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking websites. If not, email the property manager before reserving your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what is right for your family.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Add the owner's contact information to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your visit, note any problem areas during arrival. text the property manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles