- As low as $209/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Just one block away from upper King Street, the epicenter of the city's acclaimed restaurant and nightlife district. Appreciate some of Charleston's best local dining all within one block of this rental! Come experience Charleston's southern hospitality. Unwind on the private porch with a glass of wine. Equipped with 1 off-street parking space!
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
This rental is a two story apartment and a really serene and calming space.
On the first floor there is a roomy kitchen and living area with pull out couch (queen size). The kitchen includes a full size refrigerator, toaster oven, microwave, dishwasher, pots & pans, dinnerware, basic cooks tools, and full size range. There is a dining table for two but no formal dining area.
Savor the peaceful natural light on the second floor and sleep comfortably in the fluffy king size bed.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an simple to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
This is a completely private rental and guests have access to the entire space.
We are onsite and just a phone call away!
The property is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to completely embrace Charleston's unique appeal. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Brown's Court Bakery before exploring King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chez Nous, Chubby Fish, Bistronomy by Nico, and Vern's. Come experience all that our gorgeous city has to offer!
Charleston is a walking city! Uber is widely available. If guests do have a car, we provide ONE (1) off-street parking space. We suggest to bring an economy size car to help with getting around Charleston's narrow downtown streets.
• Please note our strict cancellation policy
• Streaming device included as opposed to standard cable
• Please be considerate of our surrounding neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM
• 1 off-street parking space supplied at no additional cost. Additional cars must be parked in the nearest parking garage. Our parking spaces have a car restriction of 6.5 feet wide, and 16.5 feet long. If you feel that the parking space is too tight for your car, you will need to park in the nearest parking garage.
•Tesla and EV charger located close by for guest use
• No Smoking
City of Charleston Certificate of Operation OP2022-02607
•Noise is to be kept to a minimum after 10 PM. If this rule is violated guests will be immediately ejected.
•Please note our check-in time (4 PM) and check-out time (11 AM). It is rare that we are able to modify these times, please keep this in mind when planning travel.
•No smoking inside the home. An additional cleaning fee to remove odor will be applied.
•We are fortunate to be able to provide off-street parking for our guests however please note that parking spaces throughout downtown Charleston tend to be on the smaller side. We recommend an economy size car.
•Parties and/or events are NOT allowed. If this rule is violated guests will be immediately ejected.
•No family pets allowed.
•Above all, please treat our home with respect.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Joseph Manigault House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston rental property booking tips:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To get the largest vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Charleston area restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. 2 Charles · Beautiful Renovated Apartment One Block from King! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking websites. If not, contact the property owner before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. message the host immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to stimulate future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.0 miles
Ready to book 2 Charles · Beautiful Renovated Apartment One Block from King!?Book Online Get Information Call: