- As low as $111/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Welcome to - a newly decorated Charleston loft, just 1 block from King Street! Stay at the most convenient & brightest Airbnb in Charleston - located within walking distance to everything our city has to offer.
♥ 2 bedrooms | 1 bathroom | 4 beds
♥ Spectacular Setting in Charleston's Finest Neighborhood
♥ Professional Decorating & Guest Services
♥ Painless Walk to King Street (Walk Score of 99)
Bedroom #1 Queen Bed
Bedroom #2 Queen Bed
Common Area: 2x Twin Pullout Couch Beds
- High Speed WiFi + Intelligent TV (Ideal for those Digital Nomads!)
- Entirely Stocked Kitchen
Full access to the rental + private parking
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON. PERMIT 04045
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a phenomenal time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Rental home tips:
When to visit & When to book:
- To get the best value, change your family's Charleston area vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for local accommodations and attractions.
How to choose the best vacation rental in Charleston:
- Select vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Cheerful 2BR Retreat - King Street Location! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you reserve the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- During arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to stimulate more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles