- As low as $169/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Welcome to - a newly decorated Charleston loft, just 1 block from King Street! Stay at the most convenient & brightest Airbnb in Charleston - located within walking distance to everything our city has to offer.
♥ 2 bedrooms | 1 bathroom | 4 beds
♥ Spectacular Setting in Charleston's Finest Neighborhood
♥ Professional Decorating & Guest Services
♥ Painless Walk to King Street (Walk Score of 99)
Bedroom #1 Queen Bed
Bedroom #2 Queen Bed
Common Area: 2x Twin Pullout Couch Beds
- High Speed WiFi + Intelligent TV (Ideal for those Digital Nomads!)
- Totally Stocked Kitchen
Full access to the rental + private parking
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Gnome Café, Baguette Magic, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a 1 block walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON. PERMIT 02774
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a marvelous time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Patriots Point and Charleston Museum. South Carolina Aquarium and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Charleston rental home experience:
When to book a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Reserve your Charleston area rental in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guides contain offers and deals for local shops and restaurants.
Planning, picking, and booking your Charleston area rental:
- Choose your dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Cheerful 2BR Retreat - King Street Location! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the host before booking your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of issues.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peace. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to inspire more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Cheerful 2BR Retreat - King Street Location!?Book Online Get Information Call: