- As low as $529/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Welcome to The Pink Lotus Flat, a impressive 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom 1st floor unit that is located in the heart of downtown Charleston. This handsome and roomy home offers a ideal blend of modern amenities and historic appeal. With its prime location, you'll have painless access to the city's best shopping, dining, and entertainment venues. This property is a Duplex, so there is also the ability to rent it as whole home.
☀️ 1 King Bedroom/ ensuite bathroom
☀️ 2 Queen Beds
☀️ Short walk to the finest eateries
The Pink Lotus includes one off-street parking spot.
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying at this property with Coastal Vacation Properties have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the Charleston peninsula.
The Wonderer includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch, dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Each of our vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests’ stay will be supplied the day prior to your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, our team would be happy to assist.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost. Day Passes are available with required pre-registration via a link that will be shared with you upon booking.
Day pass reservations at The Wonderer for guests of this property are completely complimentary of charge. The Wonderer’s on-site parking lot is a paid lot, however there is complimentary on-street parking in the area subject to availability.
Please note: availability at The Wonderer is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to savor The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access.
The Wonderer has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management).
This trendy area is within an simple walk of Charleston's top attractions and a fast, two-block walk from the bustling Upper King District which includes award-winning eateries and stores. Some of our favorites include Halls Chophouse, The Darling Oyster Bar, Holey City Bagel, and Brown's Court Bakery.
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: As much as we appreciate the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 10pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please stay inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
Conde Nast has rated Charleston the #1 tourist destination for multiple years. You will appreciate everything our appealing historic city has to offer, especially the Southern hospitality in which our residents take such great pride. Don't be surprised if you end up wanting to move here!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Aiken-Rhett House Museum and Joseph Manigault House. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to find the best vacation home experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. To find the best value, try changing your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning and choosing your prefect Charleston area vacation home:
- Start by choosing vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Beautiful Ground Floor Condo Just 1 Block to King has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
- Add the property manager's information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to stimulate future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles