- As low as $709/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 4 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 32292 sq ft (3000 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Welcoming dogs only
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 32292 square feet
Welcome to King's Corner- An entire 2-story, 4 bedroom, 5 and a half bathroom, historic Charleston home in Downtown Charleston, just off King Street!
This freshly modernized historic home provides all the modern amenities you need in downtown Charleston. Each of the 5 beds offers 5 huge entirely refreshed modern bathrooms plus an additional 1/2 bathroom off the upstairs private living room with a queen couch sleeper, providing a private space for everybody while offering multiple communal spaces on the private back porch, enormous living room, and open modern kitchen/ dining area.
King's Corner is a newly remodeled, bohemian style, historic Charleston home, with a modern twist, is new to the Charleston Vacays family of properties. The entire 2-story home is yours. It provides ample space, private back porch with wet bar off of it. Renovated full ensuite bathrooms for each of the 5 beds and sizable open kitchen and queen couch sleeper in the private upstairs living space. There are a total of 3 queen beds and 2 king beds and 1 queen couch sleeper in this freshly updated home, just a block off famed King Street, which is full of world class shopping and some of the country’s best shopping, eateries and bars!
Located south of the crosstown, less than a block off King Street! The home is set in the historic Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood which is considered the "gateway" to the peninsula boasting just the right mix of Neighborhood and City. The historic downtown Charleston Cannonborough-Elliotborough district is filled with historic restored homes, palmetto and crape myrtle-lined streets, boutique stores, and local eateries. Surrounded by trendy eateries that include everything from coffee stores and bakeries to some of the country's top-rated eateries. Upper King Street is just one block away and is full of hip bars, rooftop eateries, and world-class shopping.
The home comes with three on-site parking spots.
$150 Non-returnable pet fee per dog, with pre-approved pet stay. This fee goes towards additional cleaning that is included after every pet stay. *No more than two dogs allowed. This must be lined up and approved before arrival.
Supplied with every Charleston Vacays Stay:
Personal Local Direct Property Manager Contact
Paper Products (trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
City of Charleston Operating Permit OP2023-03428
Business License BL026046-10-2021
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies for getting the perfect Charleston vacation property experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the best value, try shifting your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby accommodations and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First, have your family decide on dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Kings Corner- Entire Historic Charleston House Off King Street has 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before reserving the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the host immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 1.0 miles