- As low as $269/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Security system
- Self parking on site (surcharge)
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Settle into Charleston in one of our Superior Suites at The Iris, a brand new Apartment Style Hotel located in an unbeatable location. This architectural gem is in one of Charleston’s most vibrant and desired tourist areas, only one block from King Street. Right outside your door is a curated mix of dining, shopping, and southern appeal; a few of our favorites close by are Barsa Tapas, Chubby Fish, and Chez Nous. Book today to ensure your dates!
Complete with a completely equipped kitchen, two intelligent TV’s, the most comfortable Casper bed, the fastest wifi in the city boasting 3 full GBs, and design elements from West Elm to make you feel right at home.
The bright living area features a queen sleeper couch and a 55” TV. At the end of the day, the cozy bedroom is a ideal escape featuring a Casper bed and plush linens & pillows. The bedroom can be conveniently sectioned off from the rest of the Suite for more privacy with heavy weight room divider Velvet curtains should the guests choose. The full kitchen is equipped with all tools for light cooking and features an induction cooktop, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and Keurig Coffee machine. The bathroom features a roomy standing shower with double shower heads and a Philips Hue Ambiance Lighted Mirror.
Between the modern design, exceptional state of the art parking carousels, premium amenities, and surrounding area, you won't find a better place to experience all Charleston has to offer.
Each Suite comes equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay:
Keurig Coffee Machine with pods + cream + sugar
Free 3 GB Wifi
2 Intelligent TV’s (55” & 43”)
Dimmable lights in bedroom & living room
Public Goods Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner
Washer & Dryer with detergent
Dishwasher with detergent
- Off-street paid parking is available in our Parkmatic Car Carousels for guests with cars. Parking costs $25/day.
-Our parking carousels have the following car measurement restrictions:
Sedan car carousel: 5' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
SUV car carousel: 6' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
- If your car exceeds the height restrictions listed above, there are two local parking garages located close by at 558 King Street and at our City's Visitor's Center located at 63 Mary Street.
- Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the City
The Iris is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique charm. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Sightsee before exploring Upper King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage (0.1 mile), Chubby Fish (0.1 mile), Bistronomy by Nico (0.2 mile), and Neon Tiger (0.2 mile). Come experience all that our pretty city has to offer!
Other Things to Note:
- Exterior security system
- Keyless entry
- Tesla and EV charger available
- Incredible state of the art parking carousels for added safety & security during your stay
-City of Charleston Certificate of Operation (OP2023-03528)
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Charleston area rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in Charleston. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose and book the bestrental home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. The Iris, Superior Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before booking your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine which bed configuration is best for your group.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peace. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to propel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles