- As low as $269/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Security system
- Self parking on site (surcharge)
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Settle into Charleston in one of our Superior Suites at The Iris, a brand new Apartment Style Hotel located in an unbeatable location. This architectural gem is in one of Charleston’s most vibrant and desired tourist areas, only one block from King Street. Right outside your door is a curated mix of dining, shopping, and southern appeal; a few of our favorites close by are Barsa Tapas, Chubby Fish, and Chez Nous. Book today to ensure your dates!
Complete with a completely equipped kitchen, two intelligent TV’s, the most comfortable Casper bed, the fastest wifi in the city boasting 3 full GBs, and design elements from West Elm to make you feel right at home.
The bright living area features a queen sleeper couch and a 55” TV. At the end of the day, the cozy bedroom is a ideal escape featuring a Casper bed and plush linens & pillows. The bedroom can be conveniently sectioned off from the rest of the Suite for more privacy with heavy weight room divider Velvet curtains should the guests choose. The full kitchen is equipped with all tools for light cooking and features an induction cooktop, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and Keurig Coffee machine. The bathroom features a cavernous standing shower with double shower heads and a Philips Hue Ambiance Lighted Mirror.
Between the modern design, fantastic state of the art parking carousels, premium amenities, and surrounding area, you won't find a better place to experience all Charleston has to offer.
Each Suite comes equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay:
Keurig Coffee Machine with pods + cream + sugar
Free 3 GB Wifi
2 Intelligent TV’s (55” & 43”)
Dimmable lights in bedroom & living room
Public Goods Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner
Washer & Dryer with detergent
Dishwasher with detergent
- Off-street paid parking is available in our Parkmatic Car Carousels for guests with cars. Parking costs $25/day.
-Our parking carousels have the following car measurement restrictions:
Sedan car carousel: 5' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
SUV car carousel: 6' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
- If your car exceeds the height restrictions listed above, there are two local parking garages located close by at 558 King Street and at our City's Visitor's Center located at 63 Mary Street.
- Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the City
The Iris is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique charm. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Sightsee before exploring Upper King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage (0.1 mile), Chubby Fish (0.1 mile), Bistronomy by Nico (0.2 mile), and Neon Tiger (0.2 mile). Come experience all that our handsome city has to offer!
Other Things to Note:
- Exterior security system
- Keyless entry
- Tesla and EV charger available
- Incredible state of the art parking carousels for added safety & security during your stay
-City of Charleston Certificate of Operation (OP2023-03528)
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Charleston area vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Booking in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides that include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and pick the perfectrental home:
- First, have your group select date ranges and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. The Iris, Superior Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is generally available online. If not, reach out to the property manager before you book the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you are crazy about, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Record any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to compel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles