- As low as $771/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3624 square feet
This oceanfront home located on Sullivan's Island has spectacular vistas and ocean breezes. Perfectly suited to accommodate 2 families, with 2 master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, there are 3-4 bedrooms and 2 baths on the ground floor and two bedrooms and 2 baths one floor up. Savor ocean breezes from the sundeck or huge screened porch with ample seating for your group. The home has two living rooms. The main living room is on the second floor of the home, which offers a sizable open floor plan with the living room, dining room, as well as the kitchen. This magnificent area opens up to the enormous screened porch that offers spectacular ocean vistas and breezes, and has plenty of seating for sizable groups. If shade and fans are not what you are looking for, step out onto the sundeck overlooking the huge backyard, palm trees, and appreciate the sights and sounds of the ocean.
The home offers 5 Bedrooms (2 master suites), 4 Bath, 1 and 1/2 kitchens, 1 screen porch, 2 decks, 2 outdoor showers with privacy, large grassy backyard, 3rd floor and office blocked off, central A/C, ceiling fans in every room, 4 color TVs, 2 VCRs, 1 DVD, 2 fridges, ice maker, 2 microwaves, dishwasher, washer/dryer, Beds: 3 queens, 1double, 4 single. All linens and beach towels are supplied in this rental.
We do not have direct access to the beach, but there is a amazing boardwalk two homes down with simple access to the beach.
Keywords: House Oceanfront Sleeps 12 Sullivans Island
About the Area
Located in Sullivan's Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Sullivan's Island Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Patriots Point, or check out an event or a game at Charleston Gaillard Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston area rental home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Sullivans Island. Reserve your Charleston area vacation in Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have discounts for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
How to choose the best rental in Sullivans Island:
- Begin by selecting your vacation dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Beautiful Oceanfront Home on Sullivan's Island w/5Bd/4Ba has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before reserving the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you simply love, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your . Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peace. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.