- As low as $700/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3624 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This oceanfront home located on Sullivan's Island has spectacular vistas and ocean breezes. Perfectly suited to accommodate 2 families, with 2 master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, there are 3-4 bedrooms and 2 baths on the ground floor and two bedrooms and 2 baths one floor up. Savor ocean breezes from the sundeck or sizable screened porch with ample seating for your group. The home has two living rooms. The main living room is on the second floor of the home, which offers a huge open floor plan with the living room, dining room, as well as the kitchen. This outstanding area opens up to the enormous screened porch that offers spectacular ocean vistas and breezes, and has plenty of seating for sizable groups. If shade and fans are not what you are looking for, step out onto the sundeck overlooking the huge backyard, palm trees, and appreciate the sights and sounds of the ocean.
The home offers 5 Bedrooms (2 master suites), 4 Bath, 1 and 1/2 kitchens, 1 screen porch, 2 decks, 2 outdoor showers with privacy, large grassy backyard, 3rd floor and office blocked off, central A/C, ceiling fans in every room, 4 color TVs, 2 VCRs, 1 DVD, 2 fridges, ice maker, 2 microwaves, dishwasher, washer/dryer, Beds: 3 queens, 1double, 4 single. All linens and beach towels are included in this rental.
We do not have direct access to the beach, but there is a fabulous boardwalk two homes down with painless access to the beach.
Keywords: House Oceanfront Sleeps 12 Sullivans Island
About the Area
This vacation home is located on the beach and in an area with great shopping. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Fishfinder Charters, or check out an event or a game at TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home booking tips and tricks:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the most suitable rental for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on local shops and restaurants.
How to choose the best rental in the Charleston area area:
- First, have your family decide on vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Beautiful Oceanfront Home on Sullivan's Island w/5Bd/4Ba has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before booking your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you are enamored with, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.