- As low as $381/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (92.9 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1000 square feet
This refreshed two bedroom, two bathroom villa is the ideal home-away-from-home for your Isle of Palms vacation. The Shipwatch Villas are located away in the gated Wild Dunes Resort community on the Isle of Palms. The pathway to our pristine Carolina beaches are just steps away from your door. Not to mention the impressive community pool and neighborhood playground that your family will have full access to during your stay with us. This condo sleeps 5 guests. The beautiful primary suite features King bed and en-suite bathroom with roomy standing show & dual vanity. The second bedroom contains one full size bed and one twin size bed, as well as en-suite bath with shower. Your beachfront haven awaits, and we can't wait to host!
Pool Access: Shipwatch Villas Neighborhood Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: Beachfront
View: Pool and Nature
Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: First Floor
Square Footage, Est.: 1,000
Bedroom 1: Primary Suite, King Bed, Private Bathroom
Bedroom 2: Full Size Bed and Twin Size Bed, Private Bathroom
Balcony: Yes, Balcony Access Off Living Room and Second Bedroom
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 cars, Lot and Underneath building parking
BBQ Grille: Not Accepted
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links and Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
Vacation Rental By Owner # 3003095
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes resort pools, only the Shipwatch pool.**
**During the off-season months, many condo regimes and complexes complete remodel projects, general maintenance, and building repairs. If there are concerns about how any close by work might impact your vacation, please inquire with our team as schedules can vary weekly by scale & area.**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips and tricks:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Isle of Palms. Book your Charleston area vacation home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some owners offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the best rental in the Charleston area area:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Beachfront with OCEAN VIEWS in Wild Dunes Resort! Community Pool & Playground! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property manager before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you crave, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
Tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of issues.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- At Check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to stimulate more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.