- As low as $227/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- Table tennis table
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1248 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1248 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Linens: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins
It is said that "family holidays are valued by kids, both in the moment and for long afterward in their memory". 3 Twin Oaks is ready to welcome your family to their next marvelous memory while spending a holiday at the beach!
3 Twin Oaks Cottage is a refreshed roomy three-bedroom home with two full baths. Recent upgrades include a new sunroom, new ceiling featuring shiplap planks, and a new kitchen. All new furnishings are featured throughout the home! Finest yet, 3 Twin Oaks has the unique amenities of an enclosed garage making it the ideal place to securely keep your beach bicycles and beach chairs with plenty room left over for a game of ping pong. Time to hit the beach? It is painless from Twin Oaks with a paved beach access path on 57th Avenue.
3 Twin Oaks welcomes you with an open floor plan. You will first notice the well-designed living/dining area and kitchen. Clean and freshly painted with the shiplap ceiling and all new living room furnishings, this area of the home is enchanting. The sunroom, where your family will gather each evening to relive the day's adventure, features a giant wrap around couch with a sizable flat screen TV and floor to ceiling windows where native palmetto trees grow.
Three bedrooms are featured at 3 Twin Oaks. The master bedroom has been remodeled. It features a king bed with a flat screen T.V. and a private bath. A queen bed is featured in the guest bedroom with direct deck access. Finally, the second guest bedroom has two twin beds. Each guest bedroom shares access to the hall bath.
Amenity Note: This property does not have access to a community swimming pool. Please check website for a complete review of luxury access in Wild Dunes.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 3 Twin Oaks Lane.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for three cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Twin Oaks, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Traveling with kids? Consider South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have money saving offers on nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to pick the best vacation home in Isle of Palms:
- First and foremost, have your family agree to a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Wild Dunes Cottage Centrally Located! Ping Pong Table $250 Beach Gear Credit! Steps to Beach has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before booking the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or could be applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Document any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to propel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
Ready to book Wild Dunes Cottage Centrally Located! Ping Pong Table $250 Beach Gear Credit! Steps to Beach?Book Online Get Information Call: