- As low as $161/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1248 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1248 square feet
Linens: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins
It is said that "family holidays are valued by kids, both in the moment and for long afterward in their memory". 3 Twin Oaks is ready to welcome your family to their next outstanding memory while spending a holiday at the beach!
3 Twin Oaks Cottage is a modernized roomy three-bedroom home with two full baths. Recent upgrades include a new sunroom, new ceiling featuring shiplap planks, and a new kitchen. All new furnishings are featured throughout the home! Finest yet, 3 Twin Oaks has the unique luxury of an enclosed garage making it the ideal place to securely keep your beach bicycles and beach chairs with plenty room left over for a game of ping pong. Time to hit the beach? It is simple from Twin Oaks with a paved beach access path on 57th Avenue.
3 Twin Oaks welcomes you with an open floor plan. You will first notice the well-designed living/dining area and kitchen. Clean and newly painted with the shiplap ceiling and all new living room furnishings, this area of the home is enchanting. The sunroom, where your family will gather each evening to relive the day's adventure, features a giant wrap around couch with a huge flat screen T.V. and floor to ceiling windows where native palmetto trees grow.
Three bedrooms are featured at 3 Twin Oaks. The master bedroom has been refreshed. It features a king bed with a flat screen TV and a private bath. A queen bed is featured in the guest bedroom with direct deck access. Finally, the second guest bedroom has two twin beds. Each guest bedroom shares access to the hall bath.
Amenity Note: This property does not have access to a community swimming pool. Please check website for a complete review of amenities access in Wild Dunes.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 3 Twin Oaks Lane.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for three cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Twin Oaks, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms. Charleston City Market and Mount Pleasant Towne Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Isle of Palms vacation rental tips:
Finding your perfect rental:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, change your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, , and reduced traffic.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and choose the best Charleston area rental home:
- Select a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Wild Dunes Cottage Centrally Located! Ping Pong Table $250 Beach Gear Credit! Steps to Beach has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before you reserve your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what is best for your vacation group.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
Advice for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to propel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.