- As low as $84/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Ideal for Nurses, Doctors and Professionals. Airy, light filled studio apartment available for 30 nighttime minimum stays. This apartment has its own private entrance and is located in downtown Charleston. The building was completely remodeled in 2015 and showcases modern design & decor. There is one private off-street parking space included at no additional cost. Great location with fast access to surrounding areas. Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
The studio features a Queen size bed, comfortable sitting area, and a peaceful workspace. The en-suite bathroom features a enormous tiled shower. The kitchenette includes a mini refrigerator, microwave, two burner cooktop, and kitchen essentials for light cooking. Note that all 4 units have their own private entrance with keypad locks.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an simple to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
Guests have access to their private apartment and shared patio.
The property is located in one of the most vibrant downtown Charleston neighborhoods. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. You'll have a wide selection of walkable coffee stores and restaurant options. A few of our favorites include Daps Breakfast & Imbibe (0.2 mile), Chasing Sage (0.4 mile), and Little Line Kitchen & Provisions (0.2 mile). For our traveling medical professionals, MUSC is a quick 10 min. walk. Come experience all that our gorgeous city has to offer!
One off-street parking space is included if guests have a car. If not, Uber & Lyft are readily available in the area. Your best bet is to park your car, and walk, bicycle, or take an Uber or Lyft (5 min. ride to anywhere else downtown).
Other Things to Note:
Please note the following:
All 4 units have their own entrance with keypad locks
Wi-fi is supplied
Intelligent TV supplied (no standard cable)
30 day minimum
Weekly/bi-weekly/and on demand cleaning available for an additional fee
Two security cameras (front of building & parking lot)
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain offers and deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Finding the best vacation home:
- To start, have your family select the best dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Airy & Light Filled Executive Rental Downtown has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you are enamored with, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or applied to your contract.
Know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- To make sure that no damages are linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. Make contact with the property manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to drive new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.6 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 1.0 miles