- As low as $83/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 2
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Ideal for Nurses, Doctors and Professionals. Airy, light filled studio apartment available for 30 nighttime minimum stays. This apartment has its own private entrance and is located in downtown Charleston. The building was completely refreshed in 2015 and showcases modern design & decor. There is one private off-street parking space included at no additional cost. Great location with fast access to surrounding areas. Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
The studio features a Queen size bed, comfortable sitting area, and a peaceful workspace. The en-suite bathroom features a sizable tiled shower. The kitchenette includes a mini refrigerator, microwave, two burner cooktop, and kitchen essentials for light cooking. Note that all 4 units have their own private entrance with keypad locks.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an painless to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
Guests have access to their private apartment and shared back patio.
The property is located in one of the most vibrant downtown Charleston neighborhoods. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. You'll have a wide selection of walkable coffee stores and restaurant options. A few of our favorites include Daps Breakfast & Imbibe (0.2 mile), Chasing Sage (0.4 mile), and Little Line Kitchen & Provisions (0.2 mile). For our traveling medical professionals, MUSC is a quick 10 min. walk. Come experience all that our gorgeous city has to offer!
One off-street parking space is supplied if guests have a car. If not, Uber & Lyft are readily available in the area. Your best bet is to park your car, and walk, bicycle, or take an Uber or Lyft (5 min. ride to anywhere else downtown).
Please note the following:
All 4 units have their own entrance with keypad locks
Wi-fi is supplied
Intelligent TV supplied (no standard cable)
30 day minimum
Weekly/bi-weekly/and on demand cleaning available for an additional fee
Two security cameras (front of building & parking lot)
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Charleston vacation property experience:
Getting the best value:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- To get the best value, change your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, , and reduced traffic.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental:
- Choose your vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. 515 Rutledge 203 · Airy & Light Filled Executive Rental Downtown has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is usually available online. Otherwise, email the property owner before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what is optimal for your group.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Record any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.6 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.4 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.4 miles
Ready to book 515 Rutledge 203 · Airy & Light Filled Executive Rental Downtown?Book Online Get Information Call: