- As low as $272/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Settle into Charleston in one of our Signature Suites at The Iris, a brand new Apartment Style Hotel located in an unbeatable location. This architectural gem is in one of Charleston’s most vibrant and desired tourist areas, only one block from King Street. Right outside your door is a curated mix of dining, shopping, and southern appeal; a few of our favorites close by are Barsa Tapas, Chubby Fish, and Chez Nous. Book today to ensure your dates!
Complete with a entirely equipped kitchen, two intelligent TV’s, the most comfortable Casper bed, the fastest wifi in the city boasting 3 full GBs, and design elements from West Elm to make you feel right at home.
The bright living area features a queen sleeper couch and a 55” TV. At the end of the day, the cozy bedroom is a ideal escape featuring a Casper bed and plush linens & pillows. The bedroom can be effortlessly sectioned off from the rest of the Suite for more privacy with heavy weight room divider Velvet curtains should the guests choose. The full kitchen is equipped with all tools for light cooking and features an induction cooktop, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and Keurig Coffee machine. The bathroom features a roomy standing shower with double shower heads and a Philips Hue Ambiance Lighted Mirror.
Between the modern design, amazing state of the art parking carousels, premium amenities, and surrounding area, you won't find a better place to experience all Charleston has to offer.
Each Suite comes equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay:
Keurig Coffee Machine with pods + cream + sugar
Free 3 GB Wifi
2 Intelligent TV’s (55” & 43”)
Dimmable lights in bedroom & living room
Public Goods Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner
Washer & Dryer with detergent
Dishwasher with detergent
- Off-street paid parking is available in our Parkmatic Car Carousels for guests with cars. Parking costs $25/day.
-Our parking carousels have the following car measurement restrictions:
Sedan car carousel: 5' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
SUV car carousel: 6' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
- If your car exceeds the height restrictions listed above, there are two local parking garages located close by at 558 King Street and at our City's Visitor's Center located at 63 Mary Street.
- Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the City
The Iris is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to completely embrace Charleston's unique charm. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Sightsee before exploring Upper King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage (0.1 mile), Chubby Fish (0.1 mile), Bistronomy by Nico (0.2 mile), and Neon Tiger (0.2 mile). Come experience all that our handsome city has to offer!
- Exterior security system
- Keyless entry
- Tesla and EV charger available
- Incredible state of the art parking carousels for added safety & security during your stay
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Patriots Point and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect vacation home experience:
When to visit Charleston & When to reserve a rental home:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To book the largest rental home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing and booking your prefectrental:
- Begin by choosing a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. The Iris, Signature Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, email the host before reserving your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is bringing pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- To make sure damages are not linked to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the rental manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be respectful. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to stimulate future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book The Iris, Signature Suite?Book Online Get Information Call: