- As low as $342/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This Charming 100 year old South of Broad home has been impeccably maintained and furnished. Appreciate all the amenities of downtown living in a peaceful, family friendly neighborhood. This home is turn of the century with a cavernous floor plan, tall ceilings, and original moldings.
The first floor features the living room, dining room, kitchen, and a half bath. The living room is ideal for entertaining or watching the Intelligent TV. It features a working gas fire place and a chandelier that is original to the home. The dining room has a sizable dining table with seating for six, and is separated by a pocket door from the living room. The completely modernized kitchen features an eat-in nook and top of the line appliances (Wolf 6 Burner stove, Subzero Fridge & Freezer, Bosch Dishwasher and Subzero drink refrigerator). The powder room half bath is also located on the main floor.
The Owners Suite is really an spectacular feature of the home and is located on second floor. It features a extravagant king sized bed, Intelligent TV, and a huge walk-in closet with a high end organizational system. The roomy spa like bath features an upsized Carrera granite shower with Grohe dual shower heads and jets, separate water closet, and dual sinks with Carrera granite countertops. The additional second floor bedroom has loads of natural light and features a queen sized bed, California closet organizational system and a full bath.
The third floor is the ideal additional space! You will find another living room with comfortable couch, chaise lounge, and Intelligent TV, a kitchenette with a Subzero beverage refrigerator, two wine fridges and a bar sink. The bedroom on this level features two twin beds and a enormous closet. The adorable full size bathroom has a claw foot tub, standalone Carrera granite shower with Grohe shower head, Carrera granite sink and dressing vanity. The other room on this level has been turned into a home office, ideal for all of your work from home needs!
The backyard features a cozy courtyard ideal for entertaining. The driveway has parking for up to two cars.
*Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests staying with Duvet Homes have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style conveniences and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $30 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $50 per person: Saturdays
Monthly passes can be purchased for a discounted rate
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Seasonality, Weather factors, and are
first come, first serve, so please make sure to confirm operating hours for the dates of your stay.
Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 6 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 6+ rent a Cabana.
All guests must be at least 25 years or older to access the Club and must consent (in
writing) to the Club Rules and Regulations.
*Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Included With Each Stay:
We provide enough of the following items to get you started: Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion), Mini Dish/Laundry Detergents & Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Gibbes Museum of Art and The Riviera Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include St. Michael's Episcopal Church and Unitarian Church. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect vacation property experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Booking a rental in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and pick the rightrental home:
- Select vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. 9 Colonial St 3br/3.5ba has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property manager before you book the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you long to visit, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good ratings to inspire new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.4 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 0.5 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.6 miles
- Washington Square - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.6 miles
- White Point Garden - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles