- As low as $342/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This Charming 100 year old South of Broad home has been impeccably maintained and furnished. Appreciate all the amenities of downtown living in a peaceful, family friendly neighborhood. This home is turn of the century with a roomy floor plan, tall ceilings, and original moldings.
The first floor features the living room, dining room, kitchen, and a half bath. The living room is ideal for entertaining or watching the Intelligent TV. It features a working gas fire place and a chandelier that is original to the home. The dining room has a enormous dining table with seating for six, and is separated by a pocket door from the living room. The entirely modernized kitchen features an eat-in nook and top of the line appliances (Wolf 6 Burner stove, Subzero Fridge & Freezer, Bosch Dishwasher and Subzero drink refrigerator). The powder room half bath is also located on the main floor.
The Owners Suite is really an gorgeous feature of the home and is located on second floor. It features a opulent king sized bed, Intelligent TV, and a huge walk-in closet with a high end organizational system. The cavernous spa like bath features an upsized Carrera granite shower with Grohe dual shower heads and jets, separate water closet, and dual sinks with Carrera granite countertops. The additional second floor bedroom has loads of natural light and features a queen sized bed, California closet organizational system and a full bath.
The third floor is the ideal additional space! You will find another living room with comfortable couch, chaise lounge, and Intelligent TV, a kitchenette with a Subzero beverage refrigerator, two wine fridges and a bar sink. The bedroom on this level features two twin beds and a sizable closet. The adorable full size bathroom has a claw foot tub, standalone Carrera granite shower with Grohe shower head, Carrera granite sink and dressing vanity. The other room on this level has been turned into a home office, ideal for all of your work from home needs!
The backyard features a cozy courtyard ideal for entertaining. The driveway has parking for up to two cars.
Unlock Hotel Conveniences with Your Home:
All guests staying with us will have FULL ACCESS to The Wonderer. The getaway-themed adults-only campus includes a cafe, restaurant, bar, gym, workspace, and pool! The link to book your time will be supplied with your move in instructions. To visit the Campus, you must reserve a spot at least 24 hours in advance. Please note that exercise classes and private events/shows are offered for an additional rate. The Wonderer was created for and caters to those who seek a more meaningful balance between social connection, professional life, and personal wellness. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the Wonderer and offers this conveniences complimentary. If access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Patriots Point and Gibbes Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Nathaniel Russell House. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Book your vacation home in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and picking the perfect Charleston area rental:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. 9 Colonial St 3br/3.5ba has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. Call the property manager right away to relay your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to propel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.4 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 0.5 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.6 miles
- Washington Square - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.6 miles
- White Point Garden - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- City Market - 0.7 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.6 miles
Ready to book 9 Colonial St 3br/3.5ba?Book Online Get Information Call: