- As low as $173/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 960 sq ft (89 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 960 square feet
**Please note that this unit requires a 30-day minimum stay**
Roomy 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment in Downtown Charleston. Great for virtual work or traveling medical professionals. Prime location!
Welcome to Mike's Piazza! Located in the heart of downtown Charleston on Rutledge Ave, one of Charleston's main thoroughfares, this elegant southern appeal intelligent home has all of the modern amenities one would ever need - including a hammock! Walk to spectacular, award-winning eateries and bars in the ever-evolving, hip scene in the Cannonborough and Elliotborough neighborhoods. Walking and cycling distance to MUSC and College of Charleston and literally one mile from the top or bottom of the downtown peninsula, there is nowhere you will need to go downtown that you couldn't access in less than 10 mins., including the famed King Street. This home is entirely furnished and all utilities are included. Kitchen features granite countertops, tiled backsplash, stainless refrigerator with filtered water, stove, above-range microwave, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine. Cozy living room with a 82" intelligent TV for vistas from the porch. French doors leading to an open office space with a motorized stand up desk that will be ideal if you are working remote. Bedroom is roomy with a new king sized bed & features a bespoke closet. Wood and tiled floors throughout. Separate laundry room equipped with a washer & dryer. One off street parking spot is supplied. Savor your days & evenings on one of the best piazza style porches in all of downtown Charleston for all of your entertaining needs!
You will have access to the entire apartment and the sizable veranda.
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Finest” awards.
* Picked as one of the 10 most appealing cities for food around the world; by Food & Wine Magazine
Other Things to Note:
Please be considerate of neighbors. No events or events.
Pet policy: As much as we appreciate the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Charleston rental home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- To find the most suitable rental home within budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Booking your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Property management companies sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose your dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Historic Home Monthly Rental with Fabulous Piazza has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you reserve the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs applied to your agreement.
During your stay:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles