- As low as $145/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 960 sq ft (89 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 960 square feet
**Please note that this unit requires a 30-day minimum stay**
Roomy 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment in Downtown Charleston. Great for virtual work or traveling medical professionals. Prime location!
Welcome to Mike's Piazza! Located in the heart of downtown Charleston on Rutledge Ave, one of Charleston's main thoroughfares, this elegant southern appeal intelligent home has all of the modern amenities one would ever need - including a hammock! Walk to spectacular, award-winning eateries and bars in the ever-evolving, hip scene in the Cannonborough and Elliotborough neighborhoods. Walking and cycling distance to MUSC and College of Charleston and literally one mile from the top or bottom of the downtown peninsula, there is nowhere you will need to go downtown that you couldn't access in less than 10 mins., including the famed King Street. This home is completely furnished and all utilities are supplied. Kitchen features granite countertops, tiled backsplash, stainless refrigerator with filtered water, stove, above-range microwave, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine. Cozy living room with a 82" intelligent TV for vistas from the porch. French doors leading to an open office space with a motorized stand up desk that will be ideal if you are working remote. Bedroom is roomy with a new king sized bed & features a bespoke closet. Wood and tiled floors throughout. Separate laundry room equipped with a washer & dryer. One off street parking spot is supplied. Appreciate your days & evenings on one of the best piazza style porches in all of downtown Charleston for all of your entertaining needs!
You will have access to the entire apartment and the enormous veranda.
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Finest” awards.
* Picked as one of the 10 most impressive cities for food around the world; by Food & Wine Magazine
Other Things to Note:
Please be considerate of neighbors. No events or events.
Pet policy: As much as we appreciate the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Patriots Point and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Finding the best rental value:
- Booking in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing the best rental:
- To start, have your group commit to the best dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. 1BD 30-Day Rental in Historic Home
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property owner before booking the vacation home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what is best for your group.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges might be applied to your invoice.
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book 1BD 30-Day Rental in Historic Home|Fabulous Piazza?Book Online Get Information Call: