- As low as $361/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
147 Sea Cabin - First Floor Condo, located as an end unit in building C.
This condo is a 1st floor, Oceanfront, Modern Island Retreat!! You can't beat the combo of Location & Luxury Accommodations in this extremely well-appointed remodel. Only 6 units in the whole complex are located on the end closest to the beach like this one - the location and vistas are unmatched! Meet your dream beach escape, located at the gorgeous oceanside Sea Cabins Condominiums. This one-bedroom, one-bathroom property is one of the best condos in the entire complex and offers ocean vistas from the patio and is located closest to the beach. When you stay at this complex, you'll also be able to take advantage of community amenities like the enormous pool and private fishing pier!
Things to know prior to booking your stay:
• The Sea Cabin buildings do not have an elevator. Stairs are used to access all units, including some stairs to the 1st floor.
• All units are 500 sq. ft. – they most comfortably accommodate 2 adult guests with smaller kids. But while they are smaller, they are still 2x the size of most hotel rooms and include a completely functional kitchen!
• 1st floor condos offer peeks of the ocean from the private balcony! 2nd and 3rd floor offer the best direct vistas of the Atlantic Ocean!
• Please carefully review all photos including the aerial photo that shows the layout of the condo complex to get an idea of where you'll be staying.
• Washers and Dryers are located next to the pool on the oceanfront; they are coin operated at $2 per load!
• Parking notes: Each unit is given 1 parking pass during peak season (June 1 – August 1). One additional pass may be requested during the off season.
• The community pool is not heated and is usually open yearly from April 1 to October 1 depending on the weather.
• No smoking. A $500 dollar fine will be issued in order to professionally get rid of the odor.
• No family pets on site per condo regime and condo owner. No exception unless ADA documentation is included prior to your arrival. A $500 dollar fine will be issued if pet(s) are found on site without proper documentation.
• This property is managed by Carroll Realty, located on the island just 1.5 miles from the condo should you need anything during your stay!
Step into this gorgeous condo and you'll be greeted by the entry hallway, with bright floor and wall panels in seafoam green, creating the ideal ambiance for your oceanside hideaway. The entry hallway has a convenient constructed-in bench, great for storing beach gear or suitcases. From here, you can travel onto the open concept living and kitchen area.
The first thing you'll notice is plenty of natural light, which this unit has an exceptional amount of as an end unit! Ocean vistas are visible from the entire space, giving this condo a feel of oceanside luxury with an intimate feel. The entirely equipped kitchen offers high-quality stainless-steel appliances, giving you all you need to make your own meals and snacks—maybe even a beverage or two! A convenient breakfast bar can seat two, while a modest table offers and additional two seats. The living area is furnished with a comfortable couch and a flat-screen T.V. with cable access—and this property also has complimentary Wi-Fi!
Glass doors lead out onto the balcony, furnished with chairs where you can sit and soak in the sights and sounds of the Atlantic in the not-so-far distance. Inside, you'll find the bedroom, with a queen-sized bed and a private TV. The couch in the living room also folds out into a queen-size bed for additional sleeping space. The full bathroom has a handsome tiled walk-in shower, and a elegant color scheme.
When you stay at this complex, you'll be within walking distance of the heart of Isle of Palms, featuring eateries, beach shopping, grocery stores, ice cream stores, and of course, the beach itself! This area also has a lifeguarded beach, giving you additional tranquility of mind when you're out on the water.
A county park is close by, while charcoal grilles on the property give you the opportunity to do a bit of oceanside grilling. If you need gear such as beach umbrella or bicycles, you'll find multiple rental places close by!
Bedroom has a Queen Bed with Flat Screen TV.
There is a Sleeper Couch in the Living Room.
The hallway consists of a constructed-in desk - ideal for storing additional kitchen items, bags, or to use as a workspace.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a starter set of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, 1 trash bag per can, etc. so please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase more of these items after your initial arrival.
This condo also rents monthly in the winter!! Please contact us if interested.
The Sea Cabin Condominiums share a Community Pool including a kiddie pool, Coin Laundry Facility, and have access to a Private Fishing Pier! These condos are each 500 square feet and are comprised of a three-building complex where all units have private balconies overlooking the beach and Atlantic Ocean. This is also the only lifeguarded area on the island = comfort in safety!
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 1 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 21 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $500 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Patriots Point and Charleston Fishfinder Charters. Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Relax and indulge in the area's health/beauty spa, or seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Isle of Palms. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning, picking, and booking the best Charleston area rental:
- Select vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Oceanfront, Modern Beach Retreat! Can't beat the combo of Location & Luxury! POOL & PIER! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available online. If they are not listed, contact the host before you reserve the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what is optimal for your group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the owner's contact information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To make sure damages are not linked to your stay, note any problem areas during check in. Call the host right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 3.8 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 4.4 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 4.5 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Oceanfront, Modern Beach Retreat! Can't beat the combo of Location & Luxury! POOL & PIER!?Book Online Get Information Call: