- As low as $180/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This newer construction home was just impeccably designed by local designer Rodrigo Reyes (@iamrardesigns). The home is located in the heart of downtown but tucked away in a development called Catfiddle, located in the trendy Cannonborough/Elliottborough neighborhood.
The main floor (up one flight of stairs) features an elegant open concept kitchen with bespoke cabinets, granite countertops, and high-end stainless steel appliances. The kitchen island seats four and is the ideal place to appreciate a meal. Unwind or entertain in the living room adjacent to the kitchen or step through the sizable doors on to your own private patio overlooking the charming Catfiddle courtyard. You may also savor the convenience of a half bathroom off of the living room.
The third floor is home to the master suite, with a queen sized bed, two walk-in closets and ensuite bathroom. An office, also located on the third floor and features a modest futon bed, closet and ensuite bathroom and wet room. This room is the ideal office or space to host an overnight guest. The second bedroom is located on the ground level with its own private entrance, full sized bed, an en suite full bathroom and modest closet.
Parking for one car is located in the private garage.
The Neighborhood - Cannonborough/Elliotborough:
The home is located in the heart of the striking and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of Downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston's classic appeal. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Chubby Fish, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery located close by. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and the delicious croissants and breakfast sandwiches. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores, and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries. Publix conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
Other things to note:
Our Housekeeping Team members clean and sanitize all hard surfaces of our vacation homes, including but not limited to floors, countertops, railings, sink faucets, appliances, doorknobs, and light switches. The quality of disinfectants we use should remove 100 percent of the microscopic organisms on surfaces, and effectively stop the spread of disease and viruses. Linens and towels are laundered offsite at our linen facility. There is no evidence to suggest that this particular coronavirus will survive the wash chemistry and temperatures in the wash and dry process. All soiled linens are treated as if they are contaminated. Our housekeeping staff is trained to use the best hygiene practices at all times. With the combination of these best practices, our employees, clients, and guests should be safe from the spread of coronavirus.
Unlock Hotel Conveniences with Your Home:
All guests staying with us will have FULL ACCESS to The Wonderer. The getaway-themed adults-only campus includes a cafe, restaurant, bar, gym, workspace, and pool! The link to book your time will be included with your move in instructions. To visit the Campus, you must reserve a spot at least 24 hours in advance. Please note that exercise classes and private events/shows are offered for an additional rate. The Wonderer was created for and caters to those who seek a more meaningful balance between social connection, professional life, and personal wellness. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the Wonderer and offers this luxury complimentary. If access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Included With Each Stay:
We provide enough of the following items to get you started: Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion), Mini Dish/Laundry Detergents & Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best vacation property experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, consider shifting your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, , and reduced traffic.
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your Search:
- Select a group lead, choose your dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. 16 Catfiddle St, 2br/3.5ba has 2 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking websites. If not, email the property management company before you reserve the rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is bringing pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles