- As low as $347/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to the Zuma Suite on Spring Street!
✰ 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
✰ Brand New Renovation
✰ Decorated by Highly-Acclaimed Local Designer
✰ Walker's Heaven - Walk Score of 95!
YourPad Charleston is a (local) property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory! We look forward to hosting you!
Check out our 5✰ reviews, Superhost status, and many other listings on our profile.
Bedroom #1: King Bed + En suite
Bedroom #2: Twin Bed/Twin Bed + En suite
- High Speed WiFi + Intelligent TV
- Totally Stocked Kitchen
- Close to Stores / Dining / Museums / and More!
- Excellent Coffee Shop Directly Across the Street!
This is a second story suite!
Full access to the rental + private parking + outdoor space
The home is located in the striking and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is spectacular for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03081
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a outstanding time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Patriots Point and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the very best Charleston area vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- To get the best value, consider shifting your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines have coupons for local shops and restaurants.
Selecting the best rental in Charleston:
- Begin by choosing potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. ? ZUMA SUITE ? Walk to King Street Shops! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you are enamored with, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
Have a great stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many difficulties.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.3 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.0 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.1 miles
- City Market - 1.5 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.5 miles
Ready to book ? ZUMA SUITE ? Walk to King Street Shops!?Book Online Get Information Call: