- As low as $156/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to the Zuma Suite on Spring Street!
✰ 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
✰ Brand New Renovation
✰ Decorated by Highly-Acclaimed Local Designer
✰ Walker's Heaven - Walk Score of 95!
YourPad Charleston is a (local) property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory! We look forward to hosting you!
Check out our 5✰ reviews, Superhost status, and many other listings on our profile.
Bedroom #1: King Bed + En suite
Bedroom #2: Twin Bed/Twin Bed + En suite
- High Speed WiFi + Intelligent TV
- Totally Stocked Kitchen
- Close to Stores / Dining / Museums / and More!
- Excellent Coffee Shop Directly Across the Street!
This is a second story suite!
Full access to the rental + private parking + outdoor space
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 04419
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a outstanding time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
Getting the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
When to go & When to book:
- To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Reserving your rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides contain offers and deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Choosing the perfect vacation home in Charleston:
- Choose dates and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. ? ZUMA SUITE ? Walk to King Street Shops! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before booking your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas during check in. message the rental manager right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.3 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.0 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.1 miles