- As low as $150/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to the Zuma Suite on Spring Street!
✰ 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
✰ Brand New Renovation
✰ Decorated by Highly-Acclaimed Local Designer
✰ Walker's Heaven - Walk Score of 95!
YourPad Charleston is a (local) property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory! We look forward to hosting you!
Check out our 5✰ reviews, Superhost status, and many other listings on our profile.
Bedroom #1: King Bed + En suite
Bedroom #2: Twin Bed/Twin Bed + En suite
- High Speed WiFi + Intelligent TV
- Entirely Stocked Kitchen
- Close to Stores / Dining / Museums / and More!
- Excellent Coffee Shop Directly Across the Street!
This is a second story suite!
Full access to the rental + private parking + outdoor space
The home is located in the striking and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is extraordinary for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03081
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a outstanding time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Vacation rental tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in Charleston. Reserve your Charleston area rental property in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting and booking your prefect Charleston area rental home:
- Select vacation week and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. ? ZUMA SUITE ? Walk to King Street Shops! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you are enamored with, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More tips for your visit:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.3 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.0 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.1 miles