- As low as $442/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1575 sq ft (146 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1575 square feet
Having freshly undergone an broad remodel, this oceanfront villa is now back on the rental market. Located in simply one of the best areas in Wild Dunes Resort, it's the ideal vacation spot and just steps from the beach and community pool.
This roomy 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom condo has it all. Upon entering the unit, you are greeted with modern decor, unique finishes, and pleasant beach vibes. The beautiful, entirely-equipped kitchen is highlighted with modern details, pretty cabinetry, and new appliances. The dining area, which is centered in the open floor plan, has table seating for 6 guests. The living room area offers a enormous flat screen TV and sectional couch, ideal for calming and appreciating some down-time
To the left of the living room is the master bedroom, consisting of a king size bed, TV, private bath, and ocean view balcony access. The additional two bedrooms are located on the opposite site of the condo. Bedroom two also contains a king bed, ocean view balcony, and TV. And bedroom three is equipped with one queen bed and one twin bed. Each of these bedrooms has a private bathroom. All of the bathrooms in the condo are set up with a tub/shower combination.
Savor sunrise vistas or evening beverages on the cavernous balcony, overlooking both the community pool and Atlantic Ocean.
If you are looking for a completely upgraded property, then look no further than this villa right here!
Pool Access: Summerhouse Neighborhood Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: Beachfront
View: Oceanfront View
Family Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: Second Floor
Square Footage, Est.: 1575
Bedroom 1: Master, King, TV, Private Bath, Balcony Access
Bedroom 2: King, TV, Private Bath
Bedroom 3: Queen, Twin, TV, Private Bath
Balcony: Yes, Balcony Access Off Living Room & Master
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: Not Accepted
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links and Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes resort pools. The only pool access is the Summerhouse Community Pool.**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and on the beach. Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips:
When to go & When to book:
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. To get the most suitable rental for your budget, we recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain coupons for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking the perfect Charleston area rental:
- Start by having your group decide on dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. OCEANFRONT Views, Modern and Updated, Community Pool! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you book your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you are enamored with, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to propel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.