- As low as $115/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Stair gate
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1550 sq ft (144 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1550 square feet
This home is ideal for Travel Nurses, Contracted Professional or Vacationers. AVAILABLE 10-2-23.
Garage parking, take a brief walk to public transit, grocery shopping or great pizza. Just 3 miles from downtown Charleston and 4 miles to Folly Beach and NO ACCOMMODATION TAX REQURED. Must contact owner for correct information.
Ideal for a calming hideaway or working from home while exploring Historic Charleston.
The entire home has just been modernized with new cabinets, countertops, appliances floor, and so much more. Everything you need in the way of cooking silverware and dishware is included. Dining room comfortably seats 6 or dine on the patio. Have your morning coffee or your evening drinks on the screened rear porch. Living area with ample seating and sizable flat screen ROKU ready for streaming the big game or movie nighttime. Great AT&T Wi-Fi.
No family pets and must be 28+ years of age, Non-Smokers please.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal rental experience:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your Charleston area vacation home in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have coupons for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose your vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. No CLEANING FEE-JAMES ISLAND RENTAL 30+ DAY. FULLY FURNISHED, WALK TO SHOPPING has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the host before reserving the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- During arrival, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- White Point Garden - 1.7 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 1.8 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 1.9 miles
- Rainbow Row - 2.1 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 2.1 miles
- Washington Square - 2.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 2.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 2.2 miles