- As low as $320/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Feel the appealing life in downtown Charleston and relax in this bright home in a charming neighborhood close to historic Hampton Park. Eateries, bars, the Citadel, a public tennis court, sport stadiums and corner stores are in walking distance. Located on the upper part of the downtown Charleston peninsular underneath the iconic live oak trees. 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, entire home entirely remodeled in 2022.
STR Permit #: OP2022-02890
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and H.L. Hunley Submarine are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Charleston vacation rental booking tips:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. To book the best vacation home for your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the perfect rental home:
- Start by selecting your a vacation week and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Oak House Charleston - 3BR/2B home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before reserving the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly property. Get information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- During check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.2 miles
- The Citadel - 0.5 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.0 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.0 miles