- As low as $612/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- In the city center
- Near a hospital
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1470 sq ft (137 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1470 square feet
Permit Number: 03177
The Space: Occupying the entire second floor, The Rosemary Suite B is a tasteful remodel of a historic Charleston single home in the heart of the Cannonborough neighborhood, just steps from the favorite neighborhood dining spots like Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, and Laurel. This dwelling is light and bright with modern design elements you will appreciate, yet it still holds its character and appeal by showcasing its original wood floors, high ceilings, and attractively crafted molding throughout. With three cavernous bedrooms, a private outdoor piazza, and a sizable open living room with a side bar, you and your guests will have plenty of space to spend time together and relax, all while being steps from all Charleston has to offer!
*The Rosemary Suite B features…
-Three roomy bedrooms, two with king size beds and one with a queen size bed. The master is located in the front of the dwelling, and features a king bed, enormous desk space for working remotely, and a handsomely designed en-suite master bath complete with single vanity and glass walk-in tiled shower.
The other two bedrooms are in the back of the dwelling, one king and one queen, each with its own en suite bathroom, including one shower/tub combo.
Each room features a flat screen tv, and closet space for storing suitcases and clothes
-A spacious and modern open plan kitchen with an island for dining with seating for 6, new stainless appliances, and entirely equipped with all the kitchen tools and cookwares you could need for a home cooked meal
-Cavernous open living room with huge sectional couch and flat screen tv
-Private piazza, a Charleston architectural staple, ideal for having morning coffee or an evening beverage
-In home washer and dryer located off the kitchen
-High speed internet
-Luxurious 100% cotton linens and towels for each guest, along with high quality shower amenities for your convenience
-Two parking spaces in the adjacent lot.
Guests will have exclusive access to unit B. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
You can pull your car off the street and into the parking lot, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Rental home booking tips and tricks:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- The sooner you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Charleston. To find the best value, try changing your family's Charleston area vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, picking, and booking the best Charleston area rental home:
- Choose your dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. The Rosemary House (Suite B) by StayDuvet has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. If not, reach out to the property management company before booking the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your group.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or may be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you crave, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great time? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- City Marina - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.3 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book The Rosemary House (Suite B) by StayDuvet?Book Online Get Information Call: