- As low as $529/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1100 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1100 square feet
Guesthouse Charleston is a luxury short-term rental company featuring modernized properties right in the heart of Downtown Charleston.
BRAND NEW APARTMENT!
3 bedroom / 3 bathrooms
Walk to the City's best eateries and bars!
We've been working on this remodel/design project through the pandemic, and are so excited to finally list it for renters! (Check out our other properties for reviews of our many other units)
- One block walk to Upper King Street
- Wood floors throughout
- Entirely equipped kitchen
- 60 inch flat screen TV in living room
- 3 bedrooms: 2 king beds, 1 queen bed, 1 queen murphy bed (piece of furnishings under unit B's main TV), flat screen TVs
- 3 full bathrooms: rain shower heads, bespoke vanities, lush towels and hotel toiletries
- Ground-level apartment, only 3 stairs to get into the unit!
- Cable + Wifi
-1 Off Street Parking Spot (Additional Spots Not Guaranteed)
Permit #: OP2021-01797
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Charleston area vacation home experience:
How to get the best value:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. Reserve your Charleston area rental home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Some property managers offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the right Charleston area rental home:
- Begin by selecting your a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Guesthouse Charleston EAST 42 B has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- During arrival, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Guesthouse Charleston EAST 42 B?Book Online Get Information Call: