- As low as $336/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee grinder
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Porch or lanai
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This chic downtown bungalow is ideal for your family or group hideaway. Centrally located near all the hottest attractions charleston has to offer. Just a fast walk to the park. Bicycle around town to local stores, eateries, and breweries. Stay at home and prepare a home-cooked meal in the completely equipt kitchen. Savor sitting around the enormous dining room table.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in North-Central, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park. Patriots Point and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- To find the best value, shift your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, , and reduced traffic.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- Select your vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. The Maple Street Bungalow. Central Location, Downtown, 15 minutes to the beaches has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible online. Otherwise, call the host before booking your rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what configuration is suitable for your family.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you are crazy about, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peace. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Most rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Hampton Park - 0.5 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.7 miles
- Marion Square - 1.8 miles
- City Marina - 1.9 miles
- City Market - 2.3 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 2.4 miles
Ready to book The Maple Street Bungalow. Central Location, Downtown, 15 minutes to the beaches?Book Online Get Information Call: