- As low as $290/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Video games
- Video library
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 344 sq ft (32 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 344 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SEE FOR YOURSELF!
There is more to discover and discover here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, grandiose and utterly majestic!
Approximately 344-585 square feet, this state of the art studio features 1 Queen Bed or 2 Full Beds, and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable T.V. and DVD player.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is included. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Waterfront Park, while Old Slave Mart Museum and Dock Street Theater are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, consider shifting your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your search:
- Begin by choosing trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. The Lodge Alley Inn™ - Studio has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available online. Otherwise, call the host before booking the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
More tips for your stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. Make contact with the host right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your life at home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to propel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles