- As low as $174/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 450 sq ft (42 sq m)
- Water park
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 450 square feet
Welcome to your ideal couples’ hideaway! Immerse yourself in the coastal appeal of our 1-bedroom, 1-bath guest home, strategically located in the tranquility of a peaceful West Ashley neighborhood that's close to everything.
Discover a world of culinary delights with many global fusion eateries just mins. away. Feel the vibrant nightlife in the lively bars of Avondale or take a leisurely walk along the West Ashley Greenway.
The prime location places you less than 2 miles from the heart of downtown Charleston, where history, culture, and entertainment converge. Additionally, the allure of Folly Beach is within painless reach, just under 12 miles away. Whether you crave the excitement of the city or the serenity of the beach, our getaway offers the best of both worlds.
If your checklist includes unbeatable location and unparalleled relaxation, look no further – this is the getaway for you.
Rest assured, our property is a licensed and legal short-term rental, holding permit #OP2023-04592. Book your stay with confidence and embark on a memorable escape.
About the Area
Located on a river, this vacation home is in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site and Historic Rice Mill are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston rental property booking tips:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides have deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Choosing and booking the perfectvacation home:
- Start by selecting vacation dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. "The Coastal Retreat" - Perfect Couples Getaway and Close to Downtown Charleston has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property owner before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out what is right for your group.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- The Citadel - 2.5 miles
- Hampton Park - 2.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 2.7 miles
- City Marina - 3.3 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 3.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 3.9 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 3.9 miles