- As low as $105/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1 square feet
Please note that access requires climbing stairs and is handicap inaccessible.
Welcome to 265 Rutledge, a appealing Victorian home, located in the heart of downtown Charleston, the ideal place for nurses, doctors, digital nomads, and other traveling professionals. Our property features comfortable and calming private suites designed to meet the needs of traveling professionals. It's conveniently located near major hospitals, making it an ideal location for those working in the healthcare industry.
As soon as you step inside, you'll be greeted by the elegant architecture and Victorian details such as restored fireplaces, mantels, detailed trim, and original heart pine floors. The space has been thoughtfully designed to maintain its historical appeal while offering modern amenities to ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay.
This listing is for the Belle Suite which features a comfortable bedroom with a opulent king-size bed, 14” bespoke-made bed with a 5 zone foam topper, soft sheets, and 6 fluffy pillows to ensure a peaceful and restful nighttime's sleep. It is also equipped with an award-winning, hotel grade, sound masking machine which has been shown to promote relaxation and deeper sleep. Bath linens are hotel quality 700gsm 100% combed cotton. We want you to feel recharged and refreshed after a long day, and our cozy space is designed to do just that.
The kitchenette features a mini-refrigerator, microwave, two-burner induction cooktop, coffee maker, and service for 2, accepting you to prepare simple meals or snacks during your stay. You'll find all the silverware, and dishes you need to whip up a delicious meal or snack whenever you please.
High-speed Wi-Fi is supplied at no charge, ensuring that you can stay connected to work and personal life during your stay. Additionally, we provide complimentary off-street parking, so you don't have to worry about finding a spot for your car.
Other Conveniences Include:
- Coded entry locks for keyless self check-in
- 55" HDTV (no cable)
- Dedicated heat/AC
- Remote controlled gas fireplace
- Desk with lamp, readily accessible power outlets, USB and USB-C ports
- Room darkening roller shades
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Dedicated, off-street parking space
Other Things to Note:
- 4 security cameras (front entrance, parking area, up/down stairs hallways)
- Motion-activated security lights in the parking area
- Dimmable lights in bedroom, ceiling fan
- The stairs, hallway and laundry closet are shared. The laundry room offers 2 full-size stacked washer/dryer units that are available to use at no charge.
In an effort to make your stay more convenient, we provide an initial supply of complimentary toiletries (paper products and Public Goods hand soap, lotion, shampoo, conditioner and body wash), cleaning supplies, coffee pods, half & half, 5 types of sweetener. We also provide a welcome basket containing spring water, various granola and nut snacks and local chocolate.
This beautiful Victorian home offers a unique blend of old-world charm and modern amenities, making it the ideal home away from home for traveling professionals. Our prime location in downtown Charleston offers simple access to top-rated eateries, historic attractions, and entertainment venues. Whether you're looking to discover the city's rich history, savor the vibrant nightlife, or simply relax and relax, our suite is the ideal place to do it all.
We invite you to come and experience the relaxation and convenience our suite provides, and look forward to hosting you soon!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston rental home tips:
Getting the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. Book your rental in Fall or Spring months to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- The sooner you can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the perfect vacation home:
- Begin by selecting your a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. The Belle Suite at 265 Rutledge has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property management company before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles