- As low as $269/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Settle into Charleston in one of our Superior Suites at The Iris, a brand new Apartment Style Hotel located in an unbeatable location. This architectural gem is in one of Charleston’s most vibrant and desired tourist areas, only one block from King Street. Right outside your door is a curated mix of dining, shopping, and southern appeal; a few of our favorites close by are Barsa Tapas, Chubby Fish, and Chez Nous. Book today to ensure your dates!
Complete with a entirely equipped kitchen, two intelligent TV’s, the most comfortable Casper bed, the fastest wifi in the city boasting 3 full GBs, and design elements from West Elm to make you feel right at home.
The bright living area features a queen sleeper couch and a 55” TV. At the end of the day, the cozy bedroom is a ideal escape featuring a Casper bed and plush linens & pillows. The bedroom can be conveniently sectioned off from the rest of the Suite for more privacy with heavy weight room divider Velvet curtains should the guests choose. The full kitchen is equipped with all tools for light cooking and features an induction cooktop, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and Keurig Coffee machine. The bathroom features a roomy standing shower with double shower heads and a Philips Hue Ambiance Lighted Mirror.
Between the modern design, marvelous state of the art parking carousels, premium amenities, and surrounding area, you won't find a better place to experience all Charleston has to offer.
Each Suite comes equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay:
Keurig Coffee Machine with pods + cream + sugar
Free 3 GB Wifi
2 Intelligent TV’s (55” & 43”)
Dimmable lights in bedroom & living room
Public Goods Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner
Washer & Dryer with detergent
Dishwasher with detergent
- Off-street paid parking is available in our Parkmatic Car Carousels for guests with cars. Parking costs $25/day.
-Our parking carousels have the following car measurement restrictions:
Sedan car carousel: 5' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
SUV car carousel: 6' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
- If your car exceeds the height restrictions listed above, there are two local parking garages located close by at 558 King Street and at our City's Visitor's Center located at 63 Mary Street.
- Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the City
The Iris is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to completely embrace Charleston's unique charm. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Sightsee before exploring Upper King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage (0.1 mile), Chubby Fish (0.1 mile), Bistronomy by Nico (0.2 mile), and Neon Tiger (0.2 mile). Come experience all that our gorgeous city has to offer!
Other Things to Note:
- Exterior security system
- Keyless entry
- Tesla and EV charger available
- Incredible state of the art parking carousels for added safety & security during your stay
-City of Charleston Certificate of Operation (OP2023-03630)
Interaction with Guests:
Should you need anything to make your stay more comfortable our team at The Iris is onsite and readily available by phone, text message, and/or e-mail.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal Charleston area rental home experience:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your Charleston area vacation home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to select the best rental:
- Start by choosing your vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. The Iris, Superior Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before you reserve the property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you long to visit, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. Call the property manager right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to propel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles