- As low as $1,311/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1400 sq ft (130.1 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1400 square feet
Welcome to The Pink Lotus, a striking 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom duplex located in the heart of downtown Charleston. This extravagant and cavernous home offers a ideal blend of modern amenities and historic appeal. With its prime location, you'll have painless access to the city's best shopping, dining, and entertainment venues.
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying at this property with Coastal Vacation Properties have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the Charleston peninsula.
The Wonderer includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch, dinner, trendy beverages, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
This unit is entirely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2023-04390 and OP2023-04391
The property is a duplex (two units supplied in this listing) that contains 4 bedrooms total and can accommodate up to 12 guests.
Primary Bedroom: 1 King with an ensuite Bathroom
Second Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds
Primary Bedroom: 1 King Bed with an ensuite Bathroom
Second Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds
We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are numerous convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
No events or events are allowed at this property.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost. Day Passes are available with required pre-registration via a link that will be shared with you upon booking.
Day pass reservations at The Wonderer for guests of this property are completely complimentary of charge. The Wonderer’s on-site parking lot is a paid lot, however there is complimentary on-street parking in the area subject to availability.
Please note: availability at The Wonderer is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to savor The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access.
The Wonderer has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management).
Each of our vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests’ stay will be supplied the day prior to your check-in.
This listing is for both units on the property.
Off-street parking for 1 car is included. If you have more than one car, we recommend the Hyatt Place Parking Garage on the corner of King & Spring Streets.
This trendy area is within an simple walk of Charleston's top attractions and a fast, two-block walk from the bustling Upper King District which includes award-winning eateries and stores. Some of our favorites include Halls Chophouse, The Darling Oyster Bar, Citrus Club and Cocktail Club. If you're looking for something sweet, Sugar Bakeshop is within walking distance.
The Pink Lotus is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston, which makes it easy to walk or bicycle to any of our local attractions/eateries.
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just 2 blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: As much as we adore the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
Please note that this property does contain external security cameras at the driveway and entryways for your protection.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Charleston rental home booking tips:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- To find the best value, shift your trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain deals for local shops and restaurants.
How to choose the best rental in the Charleston area area:
- Begin by choosing your vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. LOCATION! Stunning Downtown Home Steps to King St has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you are enamored with, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. Speak to the host immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to stimulate new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles