- As low as $1,175/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2226 sq ft (207 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2226 square feet
Where new meets nostalgia, this cavernous first floor apartment of our vast Adams Bennett House has room to host you and your guests throughout her freshly refreshed 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
Entering in the front veranda, step into her gracious front living room bathed in natural light.
True to old Charleston homes, find the middle section of the apartment accessible through the living or front room.
Here you may step into the entirely outfitted gourmet kitchen or head towards one of the five bedrooms - three with king beds, one with a queen bed and the last with a queen and two twin beds.
As our guest, you’ll be given two convenient off-street parking spots and a delightfully unique space to call your own during your Charleston hideaway that is mere steps away from all that historic downtown has to offer.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating and other activities like outlet shopping.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston area vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- To book the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. (B2) Adams Bennett House at St. Philip Square has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what configuration is right for your trip.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or applied to your agreement.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great stay? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.0 miles
Ready to book (B2) Adams Bennett House at St. Philip Square?Book Online Get Information Call: