- As low as $428/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Unit size: 830 sq ft (77 sq m)
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 830 square feet
This cavernous and refreshed one-bedroom villa is ideal for your stay on Isle of Palms. Located in the Mariner's Walk complex within the Wild Dunes resort, this unit is steps away from the pool and a two min. walk from the beach.This condo offers an open layout on two floors for additional privacy with the bedroom and bathroom upstairs and living room and dining areas downstairs. Unique to this unit there is a half bath on the first floor as well for guest staying on the downstairs couch bed that offers additional sleeping on a queen memory foam pullout. The villa's screened-in patio includes a table and chairs where you can appreciate the ocean breeze while sipping coffee or dining al fresco. The updated pool for Mariner's Walk has ample space where you can spread out and relax when not feeling the sand in between your toes!
Please note - The booking/reservation fee is nonrefundable. We do not give refunds for weather related trip interruptions this includes hurricanes please ask about insurance to cover such events. You must be 24 years of age to rent this property.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Charleston City Market and Mount Pleasant Towne Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. With motor boating and fishing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Isle of Palms rental home experience:
Sticking to a budget:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Isle of Palms. To find the best value, consider changing your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select vacation week and budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. 10B Mariners Walk, Wild Dunes has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the host before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Record any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
Ready to book 10B Mariners Walk, Wild Dunes?Book Online Get Information Call: