- As low as $125/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 800 sq ft (74 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 800 square feet
Condo on the top floor with spectacular marsh vistas. Only 1 mile from the Folly Beach, shopping and eateries and 10 miles from Downtown Charleston. Bicycle lane in each direction from the condo to Folly Beach or the grocery store.
Across the street are kayak and paddle board units as well as a seafood market and a seafood restaurant.
Condo freshly refreshed and furnished.
The full kitchen (stove/oven, microwave, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal, coffee pot style coffee maker, toaster, blender) and is well supplied with quality cookware & dishware.
There is a huge capacity washer/dryer as well.
The condo comes with everything you need to get your vacation started including quality sheets, bath towels and household supplies. Beach chairs and drink cooler supplied.
Condo does not have an elevator. There are 45 steps or 4 flights to the entry door. Parking is assigned, max. of 2 cars. Vehicles must be parked in their assigned space under the building. No events, boats or recreational cars allowed.
Business License Number
About the Area
Located in Folly Beach, this condo is on the waterfront. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Charleston area rental home booking tips:
Get the best rental value:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. Reserve your rental home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Comfy, Clean, Beachy, Amazing Waterview. Near Folly Beach & Downtown Charleston. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property management company before reserving the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great feedback to compel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.