- As low as $342/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 total pets
- Air conditioning
- At least 80% lighting from LEDs
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Bulk dispenser for toiletries
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Eco-friendly cleaning products provided
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Reusable coffee/tea filters
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
• Handsomely modernized historic home in downtown Charleston, elegantly appointed with personal touches and the amenities of home including organic/nontoxic products!
• 20-min. walk to King Street (Nightlife, Shopping, Eateries)
• Short 5-min. drive to Historic District/15 mins. to local beaches
• 15-mins. from Charleston International Airport (A 4Runner is available on Turo. Inquire for packaged deal!)
• Dedicated driveway parking for two cars
• Family Friendly with pack-n-play
• Dog Friendly (prior arrangement)
Ideal for families, charming weekends away or your next get together with friends, this comfortable getaway is a ideal place to make memories on your next coastal hideaway.
** Early Check-In is typically available for a modest rush cleaning fee of $40. Early bags drop/fast use of the space before heading out is always available, as I try to accommodate when I can!
** If there are no guests arriving on the Check-Out day, a one hour late departure is complimentary. If there are guests arriving that day, it is a fee of $20/hour.
*** Message me for special weekday prices!
** Airport pick up often available! Inquire ahead of time.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Historic Rice Mill and American Theater are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. With motor boating, sailing, and surfing/body boarding nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 total pets
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the very best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Get the best rental value:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Book your Charleston area rental in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking yourrental:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Bright Boho Historic Home Downtown Charleston has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before booking the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your family.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Know before you go:
- Add the host's information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your stay, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. text the property manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.0 miles
- Marion Square - 1.1 miles