- As low as $272/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Settle into Charleston in one of our Signature Suites at The Iris, a brand new Apartment Style Hotel located in an unbeatable location. This architectural gem is in one of Charleston’s most vibrant and desired tourist areas, only one block from King Street. Right outside your door is a curated mix of dining, shopping, and southern appeal; a few of our favorites close by are Barsa Tapas, Chubby Fish, and Chez Nous. Book today to ensure your dates!
Complete with a completely equipped kitchen, two intelligent TV’s, the most comfortable Casper bed, the fastest wifi in the city boasting 3 full GBs, and design elements from West Elm to make you feel right at home.
The bright living area features a queen sleeper couch and a 55” TV. At the end of the day, the cozy bedroom is a ideal escape featuring a Casper bed and plush linens & pillows. The bedroom can be effortlessly sectioned off from the rest of the Suite for more privacy with heavy weight room divider Velvet curtains should the guests choose. The full kitchen is equipped with all tools for light cooking and features an induction cooktop, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and Keurig Coffee machine. The bathroom features a roomy standing shower with double shower heads and a Philips Hue Ambiance Lighted Mirror.
Between the modern design, exceptional state of the art parking carousels, premium amenities, and surrounding area, you won't find a better place to experience all Charleston has to offer.
Each Suite comes equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay:
Keurig Coffee Machine with pods + cream + sugar
Free 3 GB Wifi
2 Intelligent TV’s (55” & 43”)
Dimmable lights in bedroom & living room
Public Goods Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner
Washer & Dryer with detergent
Dishwasher with detergent
Please note that this unit is on the ground floor
- Off-street paid parking is available in our Parkmatic Car Carousels for guests with cars. Parking costs $25/day.
-Our parking carousels have the following car measurement restrictions:
Sedan car carousel: 5' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
SUV car carousel: 6' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
- If your car exceeds the height restrictions listed above, there are two local parking garages located close by at 558 King Street and at our City's Visitor's Center located at 63 Mary Street.
- Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the City
Should you need anything to make your stay more comfortable our team at The Iris is onsite and readily available by phone, text message, and/or e-mail.
The Iris is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique charm. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Sightsee before exploring Upper King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage (0.1 mile), Chubby Fish (0.1 mile), Bistronomy by Nico (0.2 mile), and Neon Tiger (0.2 mile). Come experience all that our pretty city has to offer!
- Exterior security system
- Keyless entry
- Tesla and EV charger available
- Incredible state of the art parking carousels for added safety & security during your stay
-City of Charleston Certificate of Operation OP2022-02471
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. Book your rental property in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First, have your group decide on the best dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. The Iris, Signature Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is generally available online. Otherwise, email the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what is right for your vacation.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if there is a dispute.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to propel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book The Iris, Signature Suite?Book Online Get Information Call: