- As low as $259/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Settle into Charleston in one of our Signature Suites at The Iris, a brand new Apartment Style Hotel located in an unbeatable location. This architectural gem is in one of Charleston’s most vibrant and desired tourist areas, only one block from King Street. Right outside your door is a curated mix of dining, shopping, and southern appeal; a few of our favorites close by are Barsa Tapas, Chubby Fish, and Chez Nous. Book today to ensure your dates!
Complete with a entirely equipped kitchen, two intelligent TV’s, the most comfortable Casper bed, the fastest wifi in the city boasting 3 full GBs, and design elements from West Elm to make you feel right at home.
The bright living area features a queen sleeper couch and a 55” TV. At the end of the day, the cozy bedroom is a ideal escape featuring a Casper bed and plush linens & pillows. The bedroom can be comfortably sectioned off from the rest of the Suite for more privacy with heavy weight room divider Velvet curtains should the guests choose. The full kitchen is equipped with all tools for light cooking and features an induction cooktop, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and Keurig Coffee machine. The bathroom features a roomy standing shower with double shower heads and a Philips Hue Ambiance Lighted Mirror.
Between the modern design, marvelous state of the art parking carousels, premium amenities, and surrounding area, you won't find a better place to experience all Charleston has to offer.
Each Suite comes equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay:
Keurig Coffee Machine with pods + cream + sugar
Free 3 GB Wifi
2 Intelligent TV’s (55” & 43”)
Dimmable lights in bedroom & living room
Public Goods Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner
Washer & Dryer with detergent
Dishwasher with detergent
Please note that this unit is on the ground floor
- Off-street paid parking is available in our Parkmatic Car Carousels for guests with cars. Parking costs $25/day.
-Our parking carousels have the following car measurement restrictions:
Sedan car carousel: 5' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
SUV car carousel: 6' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
- If your car exceeds the height restrictions listed above, there are two local parking garages located close by at 558 King Street and at our City's Visitor's Center located at 63 Mary Street.
- Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the City
The Iris is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to completely embrace Charleston's unique charm. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Sightsee before exploring Upper King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage (0.1 mile), Chubby Fish (0.1 mile), Bistronomy by Nico (0.2 mile), and Neon Tiger (0.2 mile). Come experience all that our elegant city has to offer!
Other Things to Note:
- Exterior security system
- Keyless entry
- Tesla and EV charger available
- Incredible state of the art parking carousels for added safety & security during your stay
-City of Charleston Certificate of Operation (OP2023-03621)
Interaction with Guests:
Should you need anything to make your stay more comfortable our team at The Iris is onsite and readily available by phone, text message, and/or e-mail.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. Booking your vacation rental in Fall or Spring is a good way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by having your group decide on date ranges and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. The Iris, Signature Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before booking the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Get information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you love, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to stimulate future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles