- As low as $193/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- 1 total pets
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Designated smoking areas
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 450 sq ft (41.8 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 450 square feet
Luxury Apartment WITH DOCK ACCESS! The space is attached to main residence. Private living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, with private porch w/great sunset view and private entry. 1 mile from the beach, 3/4 mile to the Folly Beach landing and water sport units, and 3/4 mile from Center Street Folly Beach where there are great stores, eateries, and activity units. Has a yard with great vistas. Dock complimentary unless you use for your boat/kayak. $25/nighttime for kayak, $60/nighttime for boat. ***Liability waiver is required prior to use.
Rental comes with access to a deep water dock on little Oak Island Creek. Guests will now even have the option of keeping their boat, kayaks, etc. at our deep water floating dock during their stay! Limit of 25’ vessels or less. *Note, a liability waiver will need to be signed for access and use.
In 2021 we also added a fence that stretches across the property from side to side to help secure the back yard for family pets and enjoyment. While it does not provide 100% security from pets escaping due to marsh, it assists greatly in keeping your furry friends quarantined away from Folly Road.
We also widened the driveway and parking area, and made a concrete walkway to the back yard for convenience.
About the Area
Located in Folly Beach, this apartment is on the waterfront. Morris Island Lighthouse and Historic Rice Mill are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Fort Lamar Historic Preserve and Splash Zone Waterpark. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
1 total pets
Our top Charleston area vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. Booking your Charleston area vacation home in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and choose a perfect Charleston area rental home:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. The Folly River Flat at Folly Beach - Luxury Apartment WITH DEEP WATER DOCK ! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually available online. If not, contact the property manager before you book your rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. Contact the property manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to inspire new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.