- As low as $157/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach towels
- Beach umbrellas
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Limited onsite parking (max 1 space)
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No elevators
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
308 A Sea Cabin
Sometimes all you need for an escape to the beach is the ideal oceanfront condo, and you've found it when you come to stay at 308 A Sea Cabin! This 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom condo is part of the Sea Cabins Condominiums, located right on the beach with access to a resort-style pool and private fishing pier. Centrally located, you'll find the Sea Cabins are within walking distance to all the best stores, eateries, and nightlife!
Things to know prior to booking your stay:
The Sea Cabin buildings do not have an elevator. Stairs are used to access all units, and this unit is located on the third floor.
Full Disclosure: There is ONE modest bunk bed constructed into the hallway – it is appreciated by young kids. It's also a great place to use for additional storage if not being used for sleeping! It measures 24”x72.5” compared to a standard twin size of 38”x75”.
All units are 500 sq. ft. – they most comfortably accommodate 2 adult guests with smaller kids. But while they are smaller, they are still 2x the size of most hotel rooms and include a entirely functional kitchen!
Please carefully review all photos including the aerial photo that shows the layout of the condo complex to get an idea of where you'll be staying.
Washers and Dryers are located next to the pool on the oceanfront; they are coin operated at $3 per load!
Parking notes: Each unit is given 1 parking pass during peak season (June 1 – August 1). One additional pass may be requested during the off season.
The community sizable pool and kiddie pool are not heated and they are both open year-round.
No smoking. A $500 dollar fine will be issued in order to professionally get rid of the odor.
No family pets on site per condo regime and condo owner. No exception unless ADA documentation is supplied prior to your arrival. A $500 dollar fine will be issued if pet(s) are found on site without proper documentation.
This property is managed by Carroll Realty, located on the island just 1.5 miles from the condo should you need anything during your stay!
Enter the home to find the entryway and hallway, with one constructed-in bunk, providing convenient additional sleeping space—ideal for a kid! Even better, it can be closed off for privacy and noise concerns. The full bathroom off the hall offers a shower-tub combo, tiled floor, and a nice sized vanity.
Continue onward and you'll find the open concept living and kitchen area. The gorgeous kitchen has received updates and offers great lighting and a clean, white tiled backsplash. There is a regular coffee maker supplied for you. There's a appealing dining set that can seat two plus two bar stools, but you can also take your meals out on the balcony with ocean vistas. The kitchen is completely equipped, accepting you to make your own meals, from fast lunches in-between trips to the beach to sit-down dinners after a day of adventure.
There's a flat screen TV with cable access, so prepare to relax and watch your favorite channels whenever you'd like.
Through sliding glass doors, you'll find entry to the ocean-facing balcony. Wake up and watch the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean, and toast to the sunset as you watch the waves crash against the shore. The outside area has 2 bar chairs plus a table, ideal for setting down snacks and drinks while you relax and drink in the marvelous scenery.
Back inside, you'll find the bedroom, which is furnished with a queen-size bed and quality linens. The bedroom has a flat screen TV with cable access, as well as a ceiling fan. With plenty of sleeping space, a central location, and community amenities, this one-bedroom condo can't be beat!
The Sea Cabin Condominiums are each 500 square feet and share a Community Pool, Laundry Facility, and also have access to a Private Fishing Pier! These condos are centrally located right on Ocean Blvd which is a great location to be within walking distance to Local Eateries, Beach Shopping, the county park, ice cream stores, island nighttime life, and more!
The Sea Cabin Condominiums are comprised of a three building complex where all units have private balconies overlooking the beach and Atlantic Ocean. This is also the only lifeguarded area on the island = comfort in safety! Wireless Internet is also available. The complex has a very enormous pool and a kiddie pool. Come try your luck at fishing from the 1000-foot fishing pier that is only accessible by condominium owners and guests, or savor a calming walk on the pier over the breaking waves.
Bicycle, water sport and beach umbrella units are available close by. Shopping, dining, ice cream stores, nightly entertainment, grocery store, and post office are a short walk from the complex.
Bedroom has a Queen Bed with TV.
The hallway consists of a bunk bed constructed-in to the wall - ideal for modest kids!
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a starter set of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
This condo also rents monthly in the winter!! Please contact us if interested.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 1 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 21 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $500 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Motor boating, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
This property does not have elevators
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Isle of Palms rental home experience:
Find your best deal:
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- To get the best value, shift your trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have offers and deals for local shops and restaurants.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental in Isle of Palms:
- Begin by choosing vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. *NEW RENTAL* Modern, Oceanfront Condo!! Community Pool & Pier! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible online. Otherwise, call the property management company before you reserve the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you love, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
More tips for your visit:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- During arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.