- As low as $1,000/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3855 sq ft (358 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3855 square feet
Welcome to your dream vacation home for those seeking extravagant oceanside living! This oceanfront five bedroom, six bathroom home is located in the heart of the Wild Dunes in the highly sought-after Grandiose Pavilion community. Just steps from the ocean, the beachfront boardwalk, and dining - this is where you can appreciate the ideal balance of tranquility and excitement.
The first level of three is where you'll find the an oceanfront primary bedroom, featuring a enormous private deck, king bed and en-suite bath. There are two additional bedrooms on this floor. One features a king bed and the other is the kid's bedroom with bunk beds. Each bedroom has a private bath.
The middle floor features the gorgeous oceanfront living room, with beautiful vistas of the Atlantic, comfortable furnishings, and a flat-screen T.V.. From here step out onto a huge oceanfront deck where you can savor the sounds of the waves as you soak in the sun. Back inside, enjoy the remodeled and entirely-equipped kitchen ideal for preparing gourmet meals or appreciating casual family dinners, and the open floor plan ensures that everybody can be a part of the conversation. The kitchen is also slightly elevated so that the chef in the family can enjoy an ocean view. The dining room has seating for twelve with two additional seats at the bar. The second level also includes another king bedroom with private bath.
Finally, the second master bedroom is located on the top floor and features a grand oceanfront view. This sprawling suite has a king bed, sizable oceanfront deck and cavernous en-suite bathroom that is highlighted with a garden tub and separate tile shower. Also on the top floor is an additional living space with sleeper couch.
Less than a hundred yards from the Grandiose Pavilion Boardwalk, this idyllic location offers guests unrestricted access to two oceanfront pools, where you can soak up the sun and cool off in the exhilarating waters. The Boardwalk also features an oceanfront bar, grille, beach shop, and seasonal ice cream parlor, making it the ideal spot for a day out with the family. During the summer season, the Boardwalk comes alive with live entertainment in the evenings - a really magical way to end a ideal day on the beach. A short walk away from 63 Grand Pavilion, you'll discover a myriad of additional amenities, including exceptional eateries, the Village Plaza, Sand and Sea Spa, conference center, playground, and basketball court. With so much to see and do within walking distance of the Holiday House, there's no need to use your car throughout your stay.
The opulent decor, attention to detail, and vistas of the beach throughout the home create an ambiance of comfort and sophistication. The sound of the waves crashing on the shore is the ideal background for a calming and rejuvenating vacation. Reserve your vacation here at Grand Pavilion for memories of a lifetime!
*Please note a remodel is going on at 64 Grand Pavilion next door. Construction began in Fall of 2023.. While we do not have a full timeline of work, we do understand this will potentially present neighboring noise for renters while the work is being done. Please contact our team prior to reserving this home for any questions or updates regarding this construction. **
Pool Access: Grand Pavilion Community Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: Beachfront, 1 Minute Walk
Golf Cart: Yes, 4-Seater LSV Golf Cart (street-legal), Available for Rent! ($150/nighttime or $600/week; Request via Email; Waiver & Documentation Required; Subject to Availability)
Family Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: Three Floors
Square Footage: Est.: 3,855
Bedroom 1: King, Master Suite, Private Bath, First Floor
Bedroom 2: King, Private Bath, First Floor
Bedroom 3: Two Sets of Bunk Beds (Twin over Full and Twin over Twin), Private Bath, First Floor
Bedroom 4: King, Private Bath, Second Floor
Bedroom 5: King, Dual-Master, Private Bath, Third Floor
Additional Sleeping: Queen Couch-bed
Balcony: Deck/Covered Porch, Balcony
Internet Access: Free WiFi
Parking: 4 cars (3 in garage, 1 in driveway)
BBQ Grille: Gas Grille
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
Vacation Rental By Owner # 3342010
*Please be aware all Grand Pavilion homes are near Wild Dunes Resort facilities, that occasionally host outdoor gatherings for conferences and weddings in their event spaces. We are not given a schedule and all of the events are managed by the Resort. There is a noise ordinance in effect weekdays until 10PM, and weekends through 11PM.*
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Isle of Palms rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, try shifting your family's Charleston area vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer great weather, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose and book your prefectrental home:
- First and foremost, have your group agree to a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Oceanfront Grand Pavilion Home! 5 bedrooms, Community Pool, Great Resort Location! has 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your stay, record any problem areas upon your arrival. text the property manager immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.