- As low as $235/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
This is a handsome, refreshed condo with spectacular vistas only 1 mile from Folly Beach and 10 miles from Downtown Charleston. Bicycle lanes in both directions from the condo. Kayak and Paddleboard units across the street as well as a seafood market and a seafood restaurant.
The condo is supplied with quality linens/towels, paper supplies, soaps, shampoo, conditioner and detergents including four beach chairs and drink cooler.
Appreciate the sandy shore of Folly Beach or a day at historic downtown Charleston then relax in the evening with spectacular sunsets vistas overlooking the Clark Sound marsh and wildlife.
Assigned parking for up to 2 cars; guests must use their assigned parking spaces.
This property is up 4 flights of stairs which has 45 steps, no elevator. No boats allowed.
Thank you for considering this listing and please let me know if you have any questions during your decision-making process.
Business license #
About the Area
Located in Folly Beach, this condo is next to a golf course and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Folly Island Beaches and Folly Beach County Park, while Patriots Point and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Charleston vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Summer is high season in Charleston. To get the best value, consider shifting your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain deals for local shops and restaurants.
Selecting and booking your prefect Charleston area rental home:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Folly Great Time! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available online. If not, contact the property owner before you book the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of problems.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Folly Beach Fishing Pier - 1.4 miles
- Folly Beach County Park - 1.9 miles
- James Island County Park - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Folly Great Time!?Book Online Get Information Call: