- As low as $96/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 total pets
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Electric kettle
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
There is a required 29 nighttime minimum stay in this home. Nightly rate displayed is based off a minimum of one month. Shorter stays will be canceled. Feel complimentary to inquire for additional dates or longer stays!
Cozy bungalow is centrally located, in the heart of West Ashley, 5 mins to downtown, 18 mins. to the beaches and 8 mins. to the Interstate. Stroll over to a variety of eateries, Starbucks or even Whole Foods if you decide to stay in and eat. The 8 mile Greenway walking trail is just across the street. This completely furnished bungalow is ready for all your extended stay needs, including washing machine/dryer, entirely supplied kitchen, patio area with table and chairs, fire pit and grille. Appreciate handsome Charleston with private parking and fully fenced yard, safe for kids and family pets.
Luxury Pillow-top beautyrest Black queen bed in the bedroom complete with heavy linen blackout Curtains for a good nighttime sleep. The home features reclaimed solid pine kitchen cabinets and pebble stone bathroom floors, reminisce the old Charleston cobblestone streets. It also offers an American Leather memory foam queen sleeper in the den area for additional guests. Feel complimentary to book with site or contact me directly with any questions 8434527930.
Water, electricity, WiFi with streaming services and lawn care included.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Citadel Mall and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- 1 total pets
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to book the best rental home experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To get the best rental within budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have coupons for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Choosing and booking the right Charleston area rental:
- To start, have your group agree to dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Monthly Rental Well Appointed Cottage in the Heart of WA near DT Chs & Beaches. has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible online. If not, call the host before reserving your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you long to visit, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Note any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your life at home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- The Citadel - 2.4 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 2.5 miles
- Hampton Park - 2.6 miles
- City Marina - 2.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 3.4 miles
- James Island County Park - 3.5 miles
- Marion Square - 3.6 miles