- As low as $169/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
NEW LISTING! Recently refreshed kitchen (picture posting soon!!) 1BR suite located in the prime location of downtown Charleston. Live like a local as you're located in a classic Charleston style duplex home w/ Charleston porch.
This private downstairs unit can also be booked alongside the upstairs 1BR suite as well as the detached back home, 4BR home.
A rare find with parking on site, your 1BR suite is located in the most striking part of town - 1 block to King Street's eateries!
Bedroom #1 - Two Queen beds
Bathroom #1 - Shower/Tub Combo
Open living room and kitchen area. Dining space is made available as well.
Guests will have access to a private parking space, the entirety of the rental, and the balcony!
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough neighborhood is one of the liveliest areas on the Charleston peninsula with new and impressive businesses opening on every corner. Walk a few blocks to find local coffee stores, bakeries, grocery stores, eateries. You are just one short block to the famed King Street!
Walking is simple from this location, as you are just a block and a half away from King Street. However, bicycles are the best way to savor Charleston and cruise the alluring historic streets at your own pace! Another Charleston way to get around is to use a pedi-cab, this is a great way to get around and chat with locals who can tell you many interesting things about the city. UBERS are always available as well.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 02699
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a outstanding time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Book your rental property in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guides contain discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Make a plan and choose the perfect Charleston area vacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Heart of Downtown - 1 Bedroom Suite w/ Parking! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible online. If not, contact the property manager before booking the vacation home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
During your stay:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the host immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Heart of Downtown - 1 Bedroom Suite w/ Parking!?Book Online Get Information Call: