- As low as $100/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
NEW LISTING! Freshly refreshed kitchen (picture posting soon!!) 1BR suite located in the prime location of downtown Charleston. Live like a local as you're located in a classic Charleston style duplex home w/ Charleston porch.
This private downstairs unit can also be booked alongside the upstairs 1BR suite as well as the detached back home, 4BR home.
A rare find with parking on site, your 1BR suite is located in the most striking part of town - 1 block to King Street's eateries!
Bedroom #1 - Two Queen beds
Bathroom #1 - Shower/Tub Combo
Open living room and kitchen area. Dining space is made available as well.
Guests will have access to a private parking space, the entirety of the rental, and the balcony!
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough neighborhood is one of the liveliest areas on the Charleston peninsula with new and impressive businesses opening on every corner. Walk a few blocks to find local coffee stores, bakeries, grocery stores, eateries. You are just one short block to the famed King Street!
Walking is simple from this location, as you are just a block and a half away from King Street. However, bicycles are the best way to appreciate Charleston and cruise the impressive historic streets at your own pace! Another Charleston way to get around is to use a pedi-cab, this is a great way to get around and chat with locals who can tell you many interesting things about the city. UBERS are always available as well.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03927
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a fabulous time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Charleston vacation rental tips:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to select the best rental in Charleston:
- Choose your vacation dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Heart of Downtown - 1 Bedroom Suite w/ Parking! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before booking the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Note any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles