- As low as $163/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Close to skiing
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 830 sq ft (77 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 830 square feet
All 2023 reservation will receive $250 credit toward beach gear units with VayK Gear! *4-14 nights only
Incredible 1 Bedroom Condo in the Beach Front area of Wild Dunes Resort. Renovated with wood floors, granite tops, new kitchen cabinets, stainless appliances, and fresh paint. There is a king size bed in master bedroom with en suite bath and intelligent TV. Fantastic screen porch with steps right off the pool and beach access. An additional half bath and murphy bed were added to accommodate additional guests.
Championship Golf, Miles of handsome beaches to experience with downtown Charleston only 20 mins. drive away.
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a convenience only and is nonintegral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service.
Linens are supplied with sheets, towels and wash clothes. A starters set of paper products, washing detergent and dish washing soap are included. Non Smoking and No Pet Policy in place. 2 parking passes. Please inquire for shorter stays.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, water skiing, and water tubing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- Summer time is high season in Isle of Palms. To find the largest rental home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Charleston area attractions and restaurants.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain discounts for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Begin by selecting your trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Luxury 1 Bedroom Condo, Steps from Beach! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before you reserve the home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what is optimal for your vacation.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is bringing pets, you will need a pet-friendly property. Get information on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make sure that no damages are linked to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. Call the rental manager immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect your property!
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.