- As low as $340/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1800 sq ft (167 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1800 square feet
SOB Charmer 2BR, 2 Full Bath, top floor luxury penthouse apartment, South of Broad Street (SOB). Apartment A. Just remodeled in the heart of Downtown Charleston. One block from The Battery & Charleston Harbor. Savor ocean breezes on your short walk to Colonial Lake or King Street shopping. Dine in world class eateries, take in live theater or visit the local farmers market. Soak in Charleston's rich history on a peaceful tree lined street away from the hustle and bustle. Rooftop vistas, full of light. Gracious top floor private piazza with gas grille and outdoor dining table for entertaining.
Due to SC property tax requirements, and since this is the owners primary residence, 2023 has a single rental period of between 30 and 42 nights remaining. Similarly for 2024 the owners are flexible as to rental dates with a minimal of 30 nights and a max. of 72 nights available for rent. Check with owner to confirm availability for your dates.
This attractively refurbished turn of the century home features stainless appliances and gleaming wood floors with rooftop vistas. New designer furnishings. Master Bedroom: New King bed with padded headboard, sizable windows, with ensuite bath. Second Bedroom includes a fold out couch for guests and is set up as an office with striking street vistas. Ideal for vacation or work from home. Desk supplied, Wifi & printer. Towels and linens are also supplied. Appreciate your drinks in the shared gated garden or on your private top floor piazza. There are 3 units in this lovingly restored, owner occupied, elevated 1900s home. Private Elevator and two private stacked off street parking spaces included. Telephone 843.576.9946 to discuss details.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and White Point Gardens reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Jet skiing, motor boating, and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
Our top Vacation rental booking tips:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines contain deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to pick the best rental:
- First, have your group decide on the best dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Executive furnished Penthouse Near The Battery has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking pages. If not, contact the property owner before booking your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or might be applied to your contract.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you love, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Have a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- At Check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.3 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 0.5 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.5 miles
- Washington Square - 0.5 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.6 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.6 miles
- City Market - 0.6 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.6 miles