- As low as $164/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to The Vibe on Spring!
The Vibe is a collection of high end, eclectic spaces located in Charleston's prime downtown district.
✰ 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
✰ Brand New Renovation
✰ Decorated by Highly-Acclaimed Local Designer
✰ Walker's Heaven - Walk Score of 91!
DM us on social @yourpadcharleston for inquiries or just to keep up with the latest in Charleston!
Check out our 5✰ reviews, Superhost status, and many other listings on our profile.
Bedroom #1 King Bed + En suite
Bedroom #2 Queen Bed/Twin Bed + En suite
- High Speed WiFi + Intelligent TV (Ideal for those Digital Nomads!)
- Totally Stocked Kitchen
This is a first floor suite!
Full access to the rental + private parking + outdoor space
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 04417
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a phenomenal time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Charleston. Reserve your rental home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. ? CROSLEY SUITE ? Just Blocks to King St! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking websites. If not, contact the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly property. Get information on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
During your stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many concerns.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if there is a dispute.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to propel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.2 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.0 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.1 miles