- As low as $205/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to The Vibe on Spring!
The Vibe is a collection of high end, eclectic spaces located in Charleston's prime downtown district.
✰ 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
✰ Brand New Renovation
✰ Decorated by Highly-Acclaimed Local Designer
✰ Walker's Heaven - Walk Score of 91!
DM us on social @yourpadcharleston for inquiries or just to keep up with the latest in Charleston!
Check out our 5✰ reviews, Superhost status, and many other listings on our profile.
Bedroom #1 King Bed + En suite
Bedroom #2 Queen Bed/Twin Bed + En suite
- High Speed WiFi + Intelligent TV (Ideal for those Digital Nomads!)
- Totally Stocked Kitchen
This is a first floor suite!
Full access to the rental + private parking + outdoor space
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Gnome Café, Five Loaves Café, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03078
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a phenomenal time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Traveling with kids? Consider Patriots Point, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston vacation rental home tips:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your vacation home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting and booking a perfect Charleston area vacation home:
- Choose your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. ? CROSLEY SUITE ? Just Blocks to King St! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property owner before booking the property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what configuration is right for your vacation.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you simply love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- If your family is bringing pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your visit:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to drive more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.2 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.0 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.1 miles
- City Market - 1.5 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.5 miles
Ready to book ? CROSLEY SUITE ? Just Blocks to King St!?Book Online Get Information Call: